Solo Cup Comp: Bring It!

Welcome any and all! This will be a fun competition on a smaller scale. Anybody that wants to play just sub to this journal. You may have as many entries as you want. Entry for this competition will be open until February 1st 2016 and will end April 20th 2016.

Rules:

1) must use a solo cup or container with equal or less medium

2) seeds must be placed in flower as soon as they break ground

3) clones must be placed in flower within 10 days of being cut

4) no reservoirs

Competition will be judged on 3 different criteria

1) final dry weight

2) best of show

3) most unique container

This is a community event so I'm encouraging community input on anything that can make this competition better.

I love this idea....But all I got right now is auto seeds and bag seeds...Ugh.......So when do these seeds need to be popped? on Feb 1st, or any day after that as long as it's done by 4-20 right?

Welcome any and all! This will be a fun competition on a smaller scale. Anybody that wants to play just sub to this journal. You may have as many entries as you want. Entry for this competition will be open until February 1st 2016 and will end April 20th 2016.

Rules:

1) must use a solo cup or container with equal or less medium

2) seeds must be placed in flower as soon as they break ground

3) clones must be placed in flower within 10 days of being cut

4) no reservoirs

Competition will be judged on 3 different criteria

1) final dry weight

2) best of show

3) most unique container

This is a community event so I'm encouraging community input on anything that can make this competition better.

Dude as much as I love the idea,

I remember the first one lots of fun to follow and some simply amazing plants in a solo cup

I grew some in the background along the same time frame although I did not enter I hated the solo cups very easy to knock over and what not

And I am not trying to offend you just giving my opinion.

I have to say if you was to use something like 1/2 or 1gal geopot I maybe more inclined to enter
But I just swore I would never use another solo cup in my grow room they are just a major pita(no offense Major Pita lol) I use 1 gal geo's now,they are wider at the base so more stable

Pretty easy to find at all the .com grow places and b and m shops

So the uniformity would be there

Again not expecting you to change format for me I am sure you will have plenty of entries so rock on
Just a little food for thought on the next one maybe

Thanks for putting it on I will follow and be amazed at what these peeps can do
:Namaste:

I understand solos are a pain, the competition is open to other containers as long as they hold no more than a solo cup. Being a pain is kinda the point, watering frequently, root bound, knocking the containers over.....this gives a chance to showcase some creativeness and out of the box thinking without any significant risk if it all goes to hell.

Yes I did the Kenny but the doob tube wasn't mine.
PicsArt_1417328129129.jpg

I understand solos are a pain, the competition is open to other containers as long as they hold no more than a solo cup. Being a pain is kinda the point, watering frequently, root bound, knocking the containers over.....this gives a chance to showcase some creativeness and out of the box thinking without any significant risk if it all goes to hell.

Again man I understand and I am all for it

And I will follow for sure

Peace my brother

Back
Top Bottom