Solo Cup, LST

CanadianStoner

20210819_112502.jpg
Hi everyone, just wanted to show a solo cup I have in a challenge it won't be done in time for challenge but thats ok probably get a nice bit off it, if all is well till harvest. Also just did the 1st LST on two 3 week old hippy candys - cross is Malawi x zkittlez pretty excited to see how they turn out, got them given to us to test genetics so hopefully they both are healthy/not male. Hope everyone is having a great day happy growing!

20210819_114154.jpg

20210819_114047.jpg

what are you using for media in the solo cup ?

it must take multiple feedings per day. i don't have the patience for more than daily lol

I use promix BX with general hydroponics liquid lineup, and have only had to feed once a day when the other plants drink. We have two just that ones the bigger one, the other is almost done but probably only get 3 or 4 grams. If you check my profile it should say what all we use.

i ran a plant in a shampoo bottle to the end and regularly run 2L hempys.

never weighed the shampoo bottle at the end but it had to be a half ounce or close. i love micro plants.
be careful as it goes, the weight of the buds could break the branches on her.

Ya I posted pics of set up a few days ago ill post again another day. I'm new and was wondering do I just keep posting to grow journal or what? Lol idn new to the app and it's set up different than I've ever used.

grow journal is the ongoing thread of a grow journey etc. some do a journal for every grow. some just do one for everything and park it there. you can also run side journals to feature stuff like techniques or sponsorships.

this is the basics
:)

Looking good, I would be concerned about having leaves touching the soil though. Leaves touching soil can be a breading ground for mold and blight.

Looking good, I would be concerned about having leaves touching the soil though. Leaves touching soil can be a breading ground for mold

Looking good, I would be concerned about having leaves touching the soil though. Leaves touching soil can be a breading ground for mold and blight.
Thank you, and I'm on it! Lol

Ya I posted pics of set up a few days ago ill post again another day. I'm new and was wondering do I just keep posting to grow journal or what? Lol idn new to the app and it's set up different than I've ever used.
Hahaha my first "journal" was not a "journal". Now I know to just add pics back to that feed not randomly everywhere lol I need to start a new one, too, while my babies are in this very early stage. I'm late to the party yet again on this 3rd grow. Promise on my 4th I be ready to journal when they drop

Back
Top Bottom