Soluble Fertilizer Comparison Grow With LSD-25 Auto Fem In Soil

CigNv

This will be a comparison grow with four different types of soluble fertilizer to see which one I will use going forward on pretty much all my grows.

The fertilizers:

Fox Farms Cultivation Nation Veg and Bloom
Dr. Seeds Veg and Bloom
Megacrop Plant Food
Miracle-Gro All Purpose and Bloom Booster

I will try to keep to the labeling recommendations on all of them throughout the grow.

Just plain performance will not be the only criteria for which one I eventually decide to use. I will also be looking at ease of use, availability and cost as factors.

Soil is a basic organic potting mix from Kelloggs that I got on sale at the Home DePot with some perlite and coco coir added. All will be started from seed in 8 gallon square pots. Light is 2 Mars Hydro SP250 in a 3x3 tent

Seeds are LSD-25 from 420FastBuds
4 in 8 gallon pots
1 in a 5 gallon pot and will be sprayed with 100ppm colloidal daily from a small size to be forced male to hopefully pollinate the others.

20200430_170540.jpg

Hello there! I'm currently germinating 2 LSD-25 Auto's in soil now, so this journal is intriguing. How's everything going now that you're about 3 weeks in? Have you grown LSD-25 previously? I'm working on my training strategy and could use all the advice I can get. They'll be in a 2x2x5 tent under a MARS TS1000 LED.

Best of luck on the comparison, looking forward to seeing what you discover.

I wish I had better news, but only three of the 5 seeds sprouted, and the ones that did are still tiny and not growing well because I tried a new soil mix and it ended up being way to dense. Because of that I had the admins toss this over to the abandon threads. Maybe I will start it up again since I have all the nutrients here and ready to go, but not with these plants, their bad start would not reflect well on any nutrient I tried.

I have not grown LSD-25 before, but I do have another 5 pack of seeds I will be tossing in before too long to give them another go.

My advice on training is no more than some minor LST. Most autos are way too fast and too much training can slow them down hurting your yield quite a bit. All I ever really do is bend them over when they are about 4-5 nodes high and try to keep the top cola about the same height as about 4-8 other branches.

That light and tent sound perfect for 2 of these. Good luck! Feel free to let me know how they are doing!

Back
Top Bottom