Some advice would be nice, please.

BeachBunny

Indoor/outdoor, suplemented light when needed, feminized who-knows-what strain, in a mix of soilless media and compost made here at home, and everything was fine until she showed her flowers.

She is really just an experiment on side of the indoor girls but I care about all my ladies and I like to treat them well. Shows mostly indica traits but a few sativa expressions show up here and there. I have just started her on the twelve-twelve, taking her out of a dark closet at 7am and back in at 7pm. There are spider mites but also Perry's and lady bug to eat them a plenty.

Tips are curling under, old leaves first, drying to a crips pale brown at the edges and in little groups of dots, but the upper leaves are not so bad. Her growth rate does not to seem to have changed at all, still a voracious little weedling.

I am pretty sure that the issue is a mix of waterlogged soil, either due to poor drainage or the still compost was added prematurely, and a nutrient def/lock out. If the compost is still to hot I thought it might be that causing a ph imbalance and be the source. My friend threw her together on the side as an experiment for us and I don't think the compost he added was completely broken down. The soil remains wet and heavy as well, another sign of the compost still having anaerobic patches, but all in all she thrives. They didn't nick name it weed for nothing.

Since I have only Teh iPad to work with atm I can no upload fotos. If you care to offer assistance, which would be appreciated greatly, I will be able to email the pics to you for extra analysis.

Thank for

Root binding! Argh, why didn't I think of that. She is due for a transplant in three days but if that stuff is still thick than for sure the roots sprinted to the edge of the pot to get air and water easier....you rock Weed4:20. Thank you.
I will transplant and report back.

Back
Top Bottom