Some Classic Favorites & Other Things In Soil

Panama - Harvested on Day 143, Flower Day 63
Blue Dream - Harvested on Day 142, Flower Day 63
Chemdawg - Harvested on Day 135, Flower Day 54
Amherst Sour Diesel - Harvested on Day 127, Flower Day 54

Classic Clones - Flower Day 49

Lots of hash means lots of stony moments, no....actually sometimes long periods of stony minutes. Where did the time go? It might be time for me to switch to a mild strain. I can tell you that my time is almost always spent reading and studying. Hash. Too good.

I thought about giving a report on the girls this morning without any pictures. I changed my mind and got the group shot only. They don't look so healthy as most of their element energy is being used for calyx and gland production. Such a wonderful flower this is except there is little noticeable change from day to day at this age. One of these days I might try to determine if some UV lighting should be used right now.

'Sorry....I was away for a while there. Hash again.

Awesome Classic Clone Team

IMG_46685.JPG

Classic Clones - Flower Day 49

Lots of hash means lots of stony moments, no....actually sometimes long periods of stony minutes. Where did the time go? It might be time for me to switch to a mild strain. I can tell you that my time is almost always spent reading and studying. Hash. Too good.

I thought about giving a report on the girls this morning without any pictures. I changed my mind and got the group shot only. They don't look so healthy as most of their element energy is being used for calyx and gland production. Such a wonderful flower this is except there is little noticeable change from day to day at this age. One of these days I might try to determine if some UV lighting should be used right now.

'Sorry....I was away for a while there. Hash again.

IMG_46685.JPG

:laughtwo: Oh my gosh Jim!!! :laughtwo: I so enjoy stopping here before coffee to see what mind-expansion method you chose today, as I reach for my first brownie. :battingeyelashes: :love:

There's beauty in the very mature girls too Jimmy, but we'll forgive you this time, because, you know...... Hash. :rofl:

Curing hash in your shoe?? I missed that reference the first time through. Could you elaborate on that technique, please?

:passitleft:all as expected

Curing hash in your shoe?? I missed that reference the first time through. Could you elaborate on that technique, please?

When I started dry sifting frozen trim I just left it as loose kief. I also bought a Titan Owl press but I'm sure I didn't use it properly. Anyway, pressure makes everything more concentrated and old school is just to press it in the palm of one's hand or continue to just roll it in a ball or a tube like thing. Hash isn't pretty. The outer coating turns brown while the inside remains light colored. At least this is my current understanding and I could be absolutely wrong or crazy. This is not intended for water based hash unless properly dried as apparently it will mold.

Anyway, I read somewhere that it could be wrapped and placed in the shoe for constant pressure. While it probably works, I found it to be extremely uncomfortable and discontinued this practice. The hash made me do it :rofl:

Good stuff Jim.

Cheers.

Cheers back at ya Ditch. Rosie is rollin' and I've been strollin'

:passitleft:all as expected

Well...I expected to water all me girls yesterday but I overdid it yesterday. I got really high and washed my little car and took her for a stroll through the country side. Then I had lunch and followed that with a dozen chocolate chip cookies and went night night sometime yesterday afternoon. Hash. :rofl: :laughtwo:

Classic Clones - Flower Day 50

Not much more to add. I did finally get around to some feeding of half strength Budswel and some grooming. The two Panamas are too sticky for much tight grooming. I checked trichomes on almost everything this morning and we have mostly clear as you might expect. I had to relocate the dehumidifier from the GR as it was causing additional electrical problems.

Have a great day folks. I'm going to try to stay away from the bowl today. :love:

IMG_46699.JPG

Chemdawg

IMG_46708.JPG

ASD

IMG_467112.JPG

:laugh: Hash. :laugh:

I've lost a few days myself after a bubble run. :slide:

I never heard of the shoe-hash thing before - thanks!

:bongrip:

:laugh: Hash. :laugh:

I've lost a few days myself after a bubble run. :slide:

I never heard of the shoe-hash thing before - thanks!

Hey...heard ya say Bubble.....me too...almost time for another afternoon makin some BH. WTF..."shoe hash"...:rofl:
MJ..."wat you talkin bout Lewis"..Just wanted to drop by , have a look see , how those colas you got comin.
Little yellow a bit early , what happened there Jim? Still gonna have a nice harvest. A few weeks out?
Cheers .:high-five:

Hey...heard ya say Bubble.....me too...almost time for another afternoon makin some BH. WTF..."shoe hash"...:rofl:
MJ..."wat you talkin bout Lewis"..Just wanted to drop by , have a look see , how those colas you got comin.
Little yellow a bit early , what happened there Jim? Still gonna have a nice harvest. A few weeks out?
Cheers .:high-five:

So good to see you drop in duggan. Nice job on your GC. Those buds were glistening.

Hash or hashish was the earliest form of concentrate which was probably done this way for transportation considerations. In the shoe was just something I wanted to try. Cave dwellers in Morocco didn't have the luxury of 21st Century extraction processes. I had forgotten how much I liked the effect of hash which is just compressed kief. Here's the kicker.....I spent good money for hash back in the 70s that had lots of plant material in it. This stuff is like caviar.

About the early yellowing....I'm convinced that it's just some type of characteristic of my growing style and my lack of adjustment to the sometimes whack weather we have here. This particular grow has the pot sized which is the primary limiting factor. I will also be adjusting my soil formula a little. You guys using Doc's kit had all the fun taken out of blazing one's own trail. One of these days I'll try the kit just to judge how close I came to a winner soil product.

Yeah...I'm at least a couple weeks out. I check trichomes each day on the ASD that someone named the Menorah. I'm going for something closer to a true 15% amber on these girls. In the end, it will just be a guess at 15%. We shall see if my limited patience will allow this. That will be the magic if I can find the perfectly ripe buds.

Classic Clones - Flower Day 51

IMG_46729.JPG

Blue Dream cola

IMG_46739.JPG

IMG_46749.JPG

IMG_46758.JPG

IMG_467611.JPG

IMG_46778.JPG

Sweet looking ASD budlets at the point of final topping.

IMG_46787.JPG

My kief and my little piece of hash

IMG_46797.JPG

Looking tasty MJ. I agree with you about 'kit' soil. Some of the newer users are very new to all this , so i agree with them being spoiled a lil, for sure. However i did what you are doing for a very long time without any consistency , that's why i'm such a big 'kit' guy. You are doing well with your methods , but i bet if ya made the switch ...you would have even more fun .:) have a great day MJ and gang!:circle-of-love:

Classic Clones - Flower Day 52

The Classic girls really looked better today. High RH in the tent last night was 52% so I feel a little better that a change in the right direction is coming.

Just to be sure I wasn't living on the fringe of Blue Dream total enjoyment I have had Pineapple Express (G-13) in my pipe since yesterday afternoon. The Pineapple Express Auto is certainly something I'd grow again. This particular pheno was grown in a blue pot last spring and has a wonderful taste of pineapple and lime and has fewer dark pistils than the other pheno I grew in a softie. Actually, it was probably same pheno just grow in a different type pot. Pistils were darker and thicker on the one grown in the softie. The quality of the herb is the same....a solid cerebral high.

Back to this grow. The Blue Dream girls are really such a pleasure to grow. Those main colas are surely fattening and will finish as very nice size. Based on the previous grow, they should be very dense. The Panamas exhibit only limited white pistil production. Surely they will finish soon as will all the Amherst Sour Diesels and that Chemdawg.

I'm a little pressed for time this morning so I'll leave you with warm thoughts of powerful herb. Have a great day. :Namaste:

IMG_468110.JPG

IMG_468210.JPG

IMG_468310.JPG

IMG_468410.JPG

IMG_46859.JPG

IMG_46867.JPG

You do have some good strains picked out! I've never heard of the Panama though. I'll be interested in how she turns out.
High ! 1/30/2017 2017:love::circle-of-love::thumb::goodjob::thanks::volcano-smiley::cheer::Namaste::high-five::bravo::welcome::420::popcorn::green_heart::popcorn: Peace Canna !!!! Women Rule ....sortof !!!!:love::circle-of-love::420:

Looking tasty MJ. I agree with you about 'kit' soil. Some of the newer users are very new to all this , so i agree with them being spoiled a lil, for sure. However i did what you are doing for a very long time without any consistency , that's why i'm such a big 'kit' guy. You are doing well with your methods , but i bet if ya made the switch ...you would have even more fun .:) have a great day MJ and gang!:circle-of-love:

OR, switch to hydro and make it all a piece of cake...! :peace:

Anyway, nice box of chocolates you have there. Especially the BD. I started basing my growing/strain development efforts on Blue Dream more than a year ago and every time I see someone grow it, it just reinforces that choice. It's a really great strain.

Peace, Hyena

Classic Clones - Flower Day 53

Wait = Weight. So I don't grow for yield but I wait for a ripe bud. A quick look this morning with the loupe reveals mostly clear trichomes. It appears that trichome heads are growing/expanding. How would one manage to measure something like that? So I believe these girls are going to be harvested beginning next week. See how I'm still trying to rush them along in my mind? Patience Jim.....Patience.

Team is going to get water in a few minutes. I also want to aerate the soil just for kicks. Have a great day folks. :love: I'm getting ready to have another bowl of Pineapple Express. :bongrip:

IMG_46878.JPG

Amherst Sour Diesel

IMG_46887.JPG

I'll take this pic over later today so there's enough light and the auto focus works a little better.

DSC_020925.JPG

OR, switch to hydro and make it all a piece of cake...! :peace:

Anyway, nice box of chocolates you have there. Especially the BD. I started basing my growing/strain development efforts on Blue Dream more than a year ago and every time I see someone grow it, it just reinforces that choice. It's a really great strain.

Peace, Hyena

Switch to Hydro...............:thedoubletake:...Your kidding ....right?

Switch to Hydro...............:thedoubletake:...Your kidding ....right?

"Come away from the Dark Side, Luke..." Obi Wan

"The Dark Side, away from, you will come." Yoda

Peace, Hyena

So good to see you drop in duggan. Nice job on your GC. Those buds were glistening.

Hash or hashish was the earliest form of concentrate which was probably done this way for transportation considerations. In the shoe was just something I wanted to try. Cave dwellers in Morocco didn't have the luxury of 21st Century extraction processes. I had forgotten how much I liked the effect of hash which is just compressed kief. Here's the kicker.....I spent good money for hash back in the 70s that had lots of plant material in it. This stuff is like caviar.

About the early yellowing....I'm convinced that it's just some type of characteristic of my growing style and my lack of adjustment to the sometimes whack weather we have here. This particular grow has the pot sized which is the primary limiting factor. I will also be adjusting my soil formula a little. You guys using Doc's kit had all the fun taken out of blazing one's own trail. One of these days I'll try the kit just to judge how close I came to a winner soil product.

Yeah...I'm at least a couple weeks out. I check trichomes each day on the ASD that someone named the Menorah. I'm going for something closer to a true 15% amber on these girls. In the end, it will just be a guess at 15%. We shall see if my limited patience will allow this. That will be the magic if I can find the perfectly ripe buds.

Classic Clones - Flower Day 51

IMG_46729.JPG

Blue Dream cola

IMG_46739.JPG

IMG_46749.JPG

IMG_46758.JPG

IMG_467611.JPG

IMG_46778.JPG

Sweet looking ASD budlets at the point of final topping.

IMG_46787.JPG

My kief and my little piece of hash

IMG_46797.JPG
Whats the easiest or best way to get keif like that. Just using gloves and rubbing the leaves?

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!

Back
Top Bottom