Some Decent Canadian Bud

I remember back in 1969 after a drug education class at school, we all decided we wanted to try weed ourselves. One of my friends first purchase was oregano. My brother ended up coming through for us and we enjoyed our first high. The life of a twelve year old. Pot smokers should have more respect for each other, not ripping each other off.

Pot smokers should have more respect for each other, not ripping each other off.

My thoughts exactly, Herb! I also wish people around here would stop stealing other people's outdoor plants. Even a few medical patients I've talked to have had theirs ripped off. I've got a feeling it's neighbourhood kids, since I seriously doubt any mature smokers would ever do that to each other.

Thanks again for the replies, everyone! And thank you for pointing that out about the bigger buds, Boss. Happy smoking everyone!

-jps :peace:

Last summer a coworker brought a fresh bud to work that he wanted me to smoke with him. He said he found it growing in the woods. I told him it wasn't his to pick and no, I wasn't smoking his stolen bud. He looked embarrassed as hell, which he should.

I've seen a few plants while I was walking around in forests, but I always just stopped to look at them and smell them, and then I went on my way.

The reason I think its mostly neighbourhood kids is that a lot of people who steal plants around take them prematurely. In the past, I've had 2 Sensi Stars stolen 3 weeks into flowering and 2 Afghanis less than 2 weeks in. Someone who lives around the corner from me had 10 NL plants taken from them last year as well, but that must have really been a bummer, since they were only a few weeks from harvest. It seems that indoor is the only answer around here.

-jps :peace:

I'll never forget the note we found by my buddy's outdoor plant "Friend, I must know if you and I are the only ones that know of this place". Time to pause and think at that point. We left a reply and eventually set up a time to meet. Don't ask me why. Thinking back it could have been a cop. For some reason, I (obviously the one with less intelligence) was the one that met with the person. As I sat on the bank of the creek, I heard this 4-stroke Honda 250 Enduro working it's way up the creek bed. I met the guy, who was older than us but obviously cool. At this point he walked me to within 20' of our sad little plant and showed me his 4' tall Mexican, 5' tall Columbian, and a couple of other plants I can't remember. I was floored. He pulled some brown leaves off of the bottom of one plant and rolled a joint, which we smoked as we sat on the creek bank. I got very high. A blue heron flew up the creek. The dude offered us the Mexican plant as our own if we'd watch out for the plants. He told me of the 9' plant with purple buds he grew the year before. We went and tended the plants as necessary. One turned male and flowered profusely. Then it disappeared. By this time we knew where the guy lived, so we went and told him his plant was gone. He pulled a big rug hanging from his ceiling back and showed us the big male plant hanging from the ceiling. Shortly after the rest of the ladies started to flower they got ripped. Sad day!

I'm back with a few more pictures. This is the strain I've been smoking for the last couple of weeks. Some of the pictures aren't that high-quality, but they give you an idea of how this strain looks. It tastes/smells very fruity with a slightly skunky undertone. The first hit of a bowl often tastes like Trix cereal. This strain produces a very stoney, couch-lock high. It makes great medicine for anxiety, pain, and insomnia among others. I think I'm going to put away a couple of grams for later use.

jpsbud5a.jpg

jpsbud5b.jpg

jpsbud5c.jpg

This is my favourite picture of this strain so far:

jpsbud5d.jpg

And here's a picture of the strain in action in one of my bongs, since I haven't seen very many bong hit shots lately.

jpsbonghit1.jpg

Happy smoking everyone!

So, did you cough when you cleared that bong full of smoke from that fine looking bud?

So, did you cough when you cleared that bong full of smoke from that fine looking bud?

Admittedly, yeah I coughed a bit after that hit. :cheesygrinsmiley: That bong pulls really quickly. It only takes a couple seconds to clear all of the smoke. I don't mind coughing as long as I've completely exhaled all the smoke first. It causes great pain to cough with smoke still in your lungs... I hate that feeling.

Thanks for the nice comments!

Edit: I've got five more pictures pending approval right now, but I'm going to wait until morning to post them. Good night everyone.

Something about coughing after a good bong hit just makes your high soar.:bongrip:

Oh yeah... coughing always increases my high. It sure did about 20 minutes ago when I was hitting my friends' glass-on-glass bong. It's not a RooR or pHx, but it's very nice and hits very smoothly. I'll take a picture of it to post tomorrow or the next day.

But I've got a few more pictures to post for now:

This a close-up of a different bud of the strain I posted yesterday.

jpsbud5e.jpg

Here are two of my bongs loaded and ready to go. The golden-coloured bong is my favourite piece I own. The small acrylic bong packs a punch for its small size and I like to take it fishing because of its portability. Someday soon I'll post a picture of my complete collection.

jpsbongs1.jpg

You can tell that there are etchings in the glass of the golden bong if you look closely in the above picture, but I took this picture to give everyone an idea of what they look like up close. I just noticed there's a tiny chip off the glass in the picture. There are also a few other patterns etched into it that I'm too high to describe right now. lol

jpsbongs2.jpg

And finally, here's a bowl packed in each bong. Sorry about the low quality. Sometimes I can take good pictures, and sometimes I can't. It usually takes me a few tries until I'm satisfied. lol :cheesygrinsmiley:

jpsbowl1.jpg

jpsbowl2.jpg

My supplier let me know that he was running out of this strain, so I bought another half-ounce of it since its working well for me. There are some nice buds in the bag, so I might take some more pictures later tonight. I'm planning on updating this thread more often. Thank you for viewing and replying!

Thanks guys! And sounds good Schultz. :smokin: I've got like 3/4 of an ounce of a really nice strain reserved. I've got a picture of a small bud of it out of the sample bag I bought yesterday (which is almost all gone lol) next to a bud of the last strain that's pending approval along with a few other shots. I really like both, and I have the last 8 or 9 grams of the old strain, so I might save a little bit of it. I'm getting a half of the new stuff on Monday, and I'm going to get another quarter to put away for 4/20 once my tax return comes.

lol prob the same shit.
can't wait to rally with ya again bro.

i'm waitin on GST myself for the 420 fundage.

I hope it hurrys up and gets here. We've gotta try to get near the front again. :smokin:

But, here's a picture of a small bud of the new strain next to the old strain for comparison. The new strain is the lighter, less hairy bud on the left. After I took the picture, I combined both of those buds into a nice bowl and got reallllly high.

jpsbud6a.jpg

A friend of mine found a bunch of un-used portable oxygen masks in his basement, so we rigged up a couple of new smoking devices. I swear, these masks are a perfect fit for so much of our stuff. A small metal tube for a pipe fits perfectly in the front, and it also fits perfectly into my mini acrylic bong. I wish I could post some pictures of it in action. It's pretty cool and fun to hit.

jpsoxygenmaskpipe1.jpg

jpsoxygenmaskpipe2.jpg

jpsoxygenmaskbong.jpg

Ha, Ha, I thought the first pic was a breast implant.

Back
Top Bottom