Some Decent Canadian Bud

Johnny

Here are some pictures of some of the latest strains I've bought.

I appologize for the darkness in this picture. I've been smoking this herb for the last couple months, but I have no complaints. I'm on my last gram of it now. It's some pretty good bud, just a bit leafy, but still some very good smoke. It has a fruity smell and taste, and a pretty powerful high.

jpsbud1.jpg

I bought a gram of this bud off a friend of mine yesterday to try it out. It's pretty decent. It has a citrus-y smell and a very strong high.

jpsbud3.jpg

Below are a few shots of the bud I scored today. It's sort of leafy with somewhat thick stems on the bigger buds. It is quite dense and has a piney/earthy taste and smell, and the high is very pleasant and strong.

These are a few of the bigger buds from the bag:

jpsbud2a.jpg

jpsbud2c.jpg

Here is a nice 11 gram bud:

jpsbud2b.jpg

And here is a close-up of a smaller bud (I appologize for my hashy fingers :smokin:):

jpsbud2.jpg

I hope you enjoyed. Happy smokin! :bongrip:

-jps :peace:

nice buds bro!!!

Thanks a lot for the replies, guys.

Also, I know it's pretty hard to identify strains by a vague description and a couple pictures, but does anyone have any idea what any of these three strains could possibly be?

Im pretty sure(Not completely) The 2nd pic is the strain thats being grown all over southern Ontario and the GTA. We get this bud around here when we going on the last resort and theres nothing better around. Dont get me wrong i think it is good but it has a farmish smell to me and isnt catered to individually as it is grown using the sea of green method, But its still good even though it smells like hay(In my opinion). In my part of town here we got some of the best buds coming and going but most end up on permanent vacation behind bars which sucks, The only people who never get busted are the ones growing the sub-par marijuana because they operate as a organization instead of single growers who have perfected one strain for years. We have or might have had a hometown strain here called Twilight x Haze that had been perfected for seven years by some of the best in Ontario but it hasnt shown up around lately so im having my doubts now. Buttt now i have a few government and non-government suppliers supplying the bomb-diggity at any time i want it. If you want good good chron, Talk to all the smokers you find and ask them because im sure all stoners are willing to help another out as long as they dont have to dip in their own stash.

Im pretty sure(Not completely) The 2nd pic is the strain thats being grown all over southern Ontario and the GTA. We get this bud around here when we going on the last resort and theres nothing better around. Dont get me wrong i think it is good but it has a farmish smell to me and isnt catered to individually as it is grown using the sea of green method, But its still good even though it smells like hay(In my opinion). In my part of town here we got some of the best buds coming and going but most end up on permanent vacation behind bars which sucks, The only people who never get busted are the ones growing the sub-par marijuana because they operate as a organization instead of single growers who have perfected one strain for years. We have or might have had a hometown strain here called Twilight x Haze that had been perfected for seven years by some of the best in Ontario but it hasnt shown up around lately so im having my doubts now. Buttt now i have a few government and non-government suppliers supplying the bomb-diggity at any time i want it. If you want good good chron, Talk to all the smokers you find and ask them because im sure all stoners are willing to help another out as long as they dont have to dip in their own stash.

Yeah, I don't think it's the strain you're thinking of. The bud in the second picture doesn't smell at all like hay and it's actually pretty good. It actually smells strongly like lemons with a light skunky smell. Thanks a lot though. I really appreciate the help.

Also, there is a strain that is grown around here that looks almost exactly like the third pictured strain, but it is usually sprayed with a bunch of shit to make it look/smell better and it really sucks. When you smoke it, you pretty much skip being high and go straight to being burnt out, plus it gives you a killer headache.

I found two older pictures that it wouldn't hurt to post.

Here's an older picture of a bit less than a gram of some weird hash we scored off a friend's uncle about 6 months ago:

hash4.jpg

The high was mind-numbing and it produced a pretty strong body buzz, but I still like me and my friends' homemade hash better. I'll post a picture if we make anymore anytime soon.

Here's another picture of a 2 ounce bag of some bud that was going around here a few months ago. It wasn't the best, but it was still really good. The only problem was that it was pretty leafy and stemmy, although the stems were very thin. But it was only $300 for 2 ounces, so it didn't really matter to me. The photo doesn't do the bud much justice unless you have a program you can use to zoom in on it.

twoounces.jpg

Enjoy.

Yeah i didnt mean anything negative by it, I wasnt postive, I have just seen buds that look like that before. The people that grow the strain i was talking about grow it mostly for looks which as you can see looks quite nice especially after you do your own 2ndtrim on those few leaves. I think the smell they(the buds) have might be a clever disguise to be used purposely rather than something grown in a barn, That might be the reason that they havent been busted.

Yeah i didnt mean anything negative by it, I wasnt postive, I have just seen buds that look like that before. The people that grow the strain i was talking about grow it mostly for looks which as you can see looks quite nice especially after you do your own 2ndtrim on those few leaves. I think the smell they(the buds) have might be a clever disguise to be used purposely rather than something grown in a barn, That might be the reason that they havent been busted.

Don't worry bro, I know you didn't mean anything negative. :smokin:

I also used to have problems with people growing for looks and money and not worrying about how good the actual product is. That's why stoners are always the best growers, since they care about the plant and the end product than making money. Take it eazy man.

-jpsa :peace:

I've got class tonight from 6:30 to 9:30, so I can't cop any bud, but I'll be buying about a half ounce of a new strain tomorrow afternoon so I'll upload some new pictures when I get home tomorrow night.

My friend gave me a sample 0.5 gram nug to smoke the other night, and I packed it into a bowl in my favourite bong and a small bowl in the gravity bong, and it got me really baked. I like this strain better than the other three I posted. I'll try to post them as soon as they're approved.

I've just uploaded a few new pictures and they're just pending approval. Three are from a strain I got awhile ago and two are from the strain I came across today. I'll post them tomorrow if I'm not too busy.

Here are the pictures, as promised:

The first three are pictures of the third strain I posted in this thread, and the last two are of the strain I got yesterday.

Busted up:

jpsbud2d.jpg

A nice little nug:

jpsbud2e.jpg

12 grams:

jpsbud2f.jpg

And now the latest strain:

jpsbud4a.jpg

jpsbud4c.jpg

I'll keep posting new strains I come across, but I'll most likely be smoking this strain for the next two weeks.

Nice. What strain are they? The one seems to have a large ratio of crystally trichomes to veg matter...

I just got a 13 gram bud of the same strain as last time, so I'll take more pictures to post tomorrow. But for now, here's an older shot of a zong I had about a year ago.

zongone.jpg

I really miss it.

Johnny, that last bud you posted really looks tight. I imagine those buds weigh up good.

Back
Top Bottom