Some indoor Questions

Vegeta

Orite guys,
First of,ive been growing my baby now for nearly 2 months,and it looks like the 1 week old sized ones i see here :(
Im using 4 40 Watts CFL's,bought the soil from a local flower shop.Asked for soil with vitamines :D
The baby is in a box(Fridge box,quiet big) and they dont grow,but neither do they die :S

I was thinking of the next,as setup:

400w Philips Son T Pro Set - MagicPlant

Secret Jardin Dark Room DR 90 Bitki Yeti

250m3/h Aktif Karbon Filtre Set - MagicPlant

Hesi Starter Kit Toprak için Full Spektrum S

Please note that its a Turkish site,so its in Turkish.Hope this all would be enough,as im planning to grow max 4 babies at a time,with a harvest of 200-400 grams every 2 months or so. :peace:

just this week i switched from my 250watt system over to my new 400watt. the plants deffinitly enjoyed the extra wattage. if you have the money i would go with the 400watt. and during budding you will be glad you did:thumb:

yes! that was a major problem i have been dealing with, it just gets to damn hot n the closet! im running 2 12v fans at the 400watt light though, so that seemd to help a little.

yeah, heating and cooling seem to be the most common problems with stealthy grows. if there's a way to exhaust the air through the light pulling fresh air in passively, that'd prolly help a ton, too.

Thnx for the answers guys.Ive seen alot of people doing it with cooltubes,but the question is for me,will i still need to have a seperate fan with a carbon filter?Or can you out the carbon filter on the output of the cooltube and filter it that way?

Never used a cooltube, but I don't think they come with fans. I wouldn't know though, just looking on the web right quick.

Either way, you want to pull air thru the carbon filter, not push air thru it.

Thank you all for the answers guys!So the setup on my OP will do just fine for me?That HESI starter kit is enough for the whole loop,or do i need to buy a few more Nutes?

Back
Top Bottom