Some krypt and some mids

jakass

here's some weed, some damk, some mids, you should be able to tell the difference

ui.jpg

u1.jpg

hjj.jpg

hj.jpg

h1.jpg

bn.jpg

fsdg.jpg

I usually roll jays with mostly mids, then sprinkle fine nugs on top and use a chunk like some people use a "filter".

Be Happy you got some dank all we see in my town of SC is mids

Are mids and shwagg the same thing?? I had some dude try to sell me mids back some time for a price between shwagg and sensemilla. I looked the buds, saw it wasnt sensemilla, laughed and handed it back to him. I was just wondering if mids are popular in other states. Personally I wont pay more than 25 bucks for half an ounce of anything that's not sensimilla.

mids are higher quality than shwag, but those mids were realy good, i was high for 3-4 hours, with a heavy body buzz, that was 10 dollars worth of mids, and like 1.2 grams of dank

What I don't like about mids is the weedy hanhover headache you get after smoking some. I usualy get high grade but I've smoked the occasional mids off friends and blah.. Don't like it, the high is somewhat different and then you just get a bad headache.

yeah i never got a headache before from mids, the mids i get are good, but i did get a headache once when i smoked shwag

yeah i never got a headache before from mids, the mids i get are good, but i did get a headache once when i smoked shwag

U got variety there. Man In my home town. Everytown I visit. I'm tellin ya I can get tha highest mids seriously. These boys always have it. The only difference is. Theres no krp smell. But it smell good like it's burnin. I think I got a pic hol up.
GoodRegs71.JPG

This a old pic. I did'nt have a good camera. But it gives u an idea.
Moregoodregs.JPG

Yea this stuff right here. Fire. Only difference is it dnt have dat Krpto smell.:smokin3:

^^The mid I had last night made me learn to appreciate it honestly.It made me throw up, I got dizzy and it was a nice high.Put me right to sleep once i got home

alot of mids are very stemy i dont like smokin it unless im with a bunch of people and im supplyin.. rather just smoke some midis in that case dont wanna smoke all my good weed..

Back
Top Bottom