Some new Bio Active organic enhancers?

Hey everyone... I was just feeling a little medicated and was doing some google searches trying to find a few new ideas on organic ways to stimulate better growth and bud production and most of what I have found is already pretty common knowledge..... But then I came across 2 things I have never heard of before or saw in any grower's forums, and since I luv you people here at 420magazine, I figured I would share the find, and maybe even learn somthing...

So here is what I found.

I was looking at a research article about bio stimulants applied as foliar spray and there effects on different plants.... Humic acid was one of them, which many of us are familiar with already. But the other 2 foliar spray's I've never heard of, or come across were these: moringa leaf extract, and Panchakavya.

Here is the article that got me curious...
https://www.idosi.org/jhsop/2(1)10/3.pdf

So what Panchakavya seems to be is 5 Benificial things from a cow...
Panchagavya,Five Products of The Cow,Effect of Panchagavya,Blend of Five Products

Not to sure I would want to put this on my plants, but the results on the study were pretty mind blowin...

The other one, Moringa leaf extract seems a little more reasonable to put on the plants, being a plant product itself...it also seems to be a very beneficial herb for humans as well...

Anyone ever heard of these before??? or used them??

Figured I would share what I found...

This is all new to me, and a very good find I would say! Now you've piqued my curiosity.

So the article said Panchakavya has been used in traditional Hindu rituals... I wonder how far back they go.

Panchagavya is also a traditional method, used to safeguard plants and soil micro-organisms and to increase plant production.

Very cool! +reps brother! :thumb:

:Namaste:

I think for my next run, I may test out that Moringa Leaf extract and try it on a plant or 2 to see if there is a difference in growth.. wouldn't that be awesome to find another natural growth and bloom enhancer...

good to see another organic grower.... !! never actually used it fatboy, and not quite sure where to get it, but probably online somewhere... :) If and when I order I will let ya know..

Back
Top Bottom