Some New Plants & A New Greenhouse

Raz

Here are some new plants In my greenhouse.
I bought these seeds online a couple of years ago from a small seller who I had to fight with for at least a month before she sent me the seeds. The two Indica plants are called Tree of Life. The other two are Colorado #6 Hemp. The real little baby plant is a random hemp that came out of a sack of Hemp seeds meant for cooking with. I got board one day and just put about 50 seeds in a clump of dirt to see what would happen. And 5 sprouted. So of course I have to try to grow them. I will also throw a pic of the greenhouse I built this last summer.I have had some problems with getting the greenhouse to be efficient. I'm still new at this so I'm unsure on how to tag the individual files yet.
2020-12-17 09.47.56.jpg
but It's starting to come along.

2020-12-16 18.43.21.jpg

2020-12-17 09.48.04.jpg

2020-12-17 09.48.15.jpg

I bought these seeds online a couple of years ago from a small seller who I had to fight with for at least a month before she sent me the seeds. The two Indica plants are called Tree of Life. The other two are Colorado #6 Hemp. The real little baby plant is a random hemp that came out of a sack of Hemp seeds meant for cooking with. I got board one day and just put about 50 seeds in a clump of dirt to see what would happen. And 5 sprouted. So of course I have to try to grow them. I will also throw a pic of the greenhouse I built this last summer.I have had some problems with getting the greenhouse to be efficient. I'm still new at this so I'm unsure on how to tag the individual files yet.
2020-12-17 09.47.56.jpg

2020-12-16 18.43.21.jpg

2020-12-17 09.48.04.jpg

2020-12-17 09.48.15.jpg
Absolutely fantastic looking green house. I admire your work.

Thanks you all. I still have to do some fine tuning but it's coming along. I am going to have to run another power line out because I need one more heater and two heaters pop my breaker. I'm going to have to put a new breaker in the box and run about 300' of wire. It never ends. But I do enjoy having it.

Thanks you all. I still have to do some fine tuning but it's coming along. I am going to have to run another power line out because I need one more heater and two heaters pop my breaker. I'm going to have to put a new breaker in the box and run about 300' of wire. It never ends. But I do enjoy having it.
What about a little propane heater. A couple big cylinders and your toasty. No wire or hydro $$

Yo Raz...lovely greenhouse. Just warms the heart looking at those lights.

I have contemplated powering an outbuilding. That task however is so far down the road i don't even know if we will be in Cailfornia still. I am excited to those hemp seedlings grow. :)

Tree of life? Didn't you sprout one of those at the old site? Wasn't she a beast of a plant as well?

Hey Bill284 That to funny. You are reading my mind. When I got of this form I did a search for Propane heaters. I just got that thought and them read your reply. Too funny. Great minds eh?
Hey Patient Puffer I did and These are off to a good start. The hemp is Something though. They don't look anything like the last two I planted. The old one's were spindly and I always had yellow leaf's on them. I'm almost thinking I got it wrong and none of these are hemp. I'm such an airhead sometimes it wouldn't be the first time I got lost in wonderland. Maybe it's the music I listen to. The Legendary Pink Dot's will do that to you.HAHA

2020-12-17 09.47.56.jpg

2020-12-16 18.43.21.jpg

2020-12-17 09.48.04.jpg

2020-12-17 09.48.15.jpg
I love your green house! I really need to get one😊

Back
Top Bottom