Some Old Guy's Soil Grows

Ok no more Fkn around
20201120_100905.jpg

I wetted the soil on top of all the pots. TIL..It does not work..overnight apparently lol so is it a multiple application? The label is missing the section on Cannabis! 14 different kinds of mustard greens buy Fkn zip on weed application fml.
20201120_095626.jpg

So on the left is the FIM Bruce Banner (experiment) a day after low dose 4gPG Mega Crop saturation feeding. The LST Bruce Banner is on the right two days past a low dose (4 gram per gallon) saturation feeding. I'm convinced that the MC definitely does..something..positive. Right now.
Here's my photos with my other anonymous baggie bean that's blowing up, right up front.
20201120_095427.jpg

The damage from the DIY calmag is very noticeable on the front left twin. Its reaching and mostly flourishing but for those scorched plate leaves and the twin in the same pot isnt showing any of the same symptoms. It had a low dose 4gPG saturation feeding yesterday, hopefully she responds the same way the autos have.
I do have questions about the little bits I see floating in the water after I mix it in. Do these need time to dissolve fully before applying? Some of the bits seem to be solids with a greasy texture that smears or sticks to the inside of my jugs. I mixed up a gallon yesterday, shook it up real good. Checked it this morning and there are still bits in there settled right on the bottom. For now I shake it and pour a small container slowly, then shake it up again..lather-rinse-repeat LOL wtf is up with this stuff? Idfk

My MC dissolves completely so I don't know about what yours is up to, but I'm sure a few bits floating around don't make a difference.

In terms of Captain Jack's Deadbug concentrate (and I know you've already used it), but keep it off the flowers. Pyrethrins (natural or synthetic) shouldn't be used for cannabis in flower.

Most pesticides were never tested with combustion and inhalation, even "organic" ones.

I did not apply it to the plants themselves, only to the soil. I've no experience with this indoors and had never had fungus gnats. My step daughter gave my wife some chinamart hothouse flower on mothers day that was infested with them and with another dozen houseplants upstairs there seemed to be clouds of the Fkrs.
Just keeping it on the soil where the gnat larva are should be ok, right?. I had read the spinosad warnings before I went this way and any who do not follow those directions are taking a risk. Thanks Shed for pasting the links, you've done more for my journal than I have lol

Ok loving this mega crop. I've noticed changes in all the plants. I have got permanent leaf damage on a few but all new growth is clear of any of the issues that were present before.
20201122_080035.jpg

This is the repot, its grown. So much that I had to raise my anchor points on the ratchet hangers because they were 6 inches away this morning and 8 yesterday. I labeled the pic because the spacing under these Martian lights is the best I've ever had hands down on an indoor grow. Black Friday cant get here quick enough! I'm for sure in for two ts1000s or two tsl2000s depends maybe get one of each and throw 1000 watts of at the wall at two 3x5 spaces. I'm excited when I look and see this
20201120_095447.jpg

This is 18 inches away from my light.

#Marshydroblackfriday
All in on this deal. I have two TS2000s (squares) in the cart and ready to go and realize the fkn sale doesn't start till the 27th lol FML.. My drain bamage almost costs me money a lot more than it doesn't or does it? Yeah..ok well it's goin to slow so I'm going to take my meds and relax and relish the idea that for the same money I'm spending on new lights I could get a new PS5 and play a few backwards games until they fucking change the goddamn OS like they did on my PS3 fat backwards compatible console! So no fucking thankyou Sony get fucked.

Proving I cannot sit still a day..lol I placed an order for some more fabric pots and picked up a few more bags of the FF Ocean trees to fill them. I have given up using my zombie commando mix as there was no proof beyond my anecdotal evidence/opinion that it is superior to anything I've seen here. "Use the right tool until a better tool comes along" My new tool is the fountain of knowledge available here and the observational evidence is irrefutable.
So I'll be dropping some more BB and try these Gelatos again probably within a week. I know I can get back up if I just leave them TF alone and let them do their thing.
The only issue is the photos which are doing ok. They're going to be to tall so I'll have to lower the deck under them or chop the tops, or crop/bend it over. The tallest plant isn't quite 30 inches tall yet and less than 10 inches from the the light. The more I raise it the more they stretch! Duh. As much as I like the 18 inches of height on the table it isnt working so I'll have to change it before I flip them this weekend.

Had to do some defoliation.
20201127_062453.jpg

LST got cropped a bit
20201127_062516.jpg

I barely snapped a couple but got it opened up. I had to cut about ten minor 'larf' stems out of the middle so there went some of my yield. It's hard to admit but I feally rucked these autos up compared to my last grow jfc
20201127_064308.jpg

20201127_064325.jpg

Day 90 and this is how it turned out lol like zero percent sativa genetics right?
Im dropping more auto beans this weekend F the noise boys.

Plants don't look too bad to me. In some of the 1st pics on this page I see sticky traps. Are those full of gnats or soil ?
I had gnats once & they suck. The flyers aren't a big deal other than sticking to your buds. But the larva in the soil will eat your roots. I'm kind of wondering if this could be happening as there's a lot of yellowing kind of soon.
If you had / have gnats did you do any soil treatment like Peroxide & water (1 qt. per gal.) or use Mosquito Dunks. I used both & I also put a small bowl of beer & a paper plate with Molasses smeared on it in my tent as it draws the flyers to it & they get stuck.
@InTheShed is very experienced with MC. It was Shed & Mr Sauga that I learned about MC from.
So Shed, do you think any of this yellowing so early could be caused by what I've said ? Pistils look pretty white & straight to me for so much yellow.

I have the gnats yeah, I went through diatomaceous earth and then to sticky traps. Now I'm on spinosad spray. I am only spraying the soil. If I use the h202 at 3% per gallon, what's the application? Saturation of the whole grow bag or just saturate the top of the soil with a spray bottle?
I'm using the Jack's Deadbug spinosad concentrate and I've applied it twice. I have to get new sticky traps laid out because all of the ones I have now are mostly full of dirt or dead gnats. I figured they were a worst pest than I initially thought in the soil.

I have the gnats yeah, I went through diatomaceous earth and then to sticky traps. Now I'm on spinosad spray. I am only spraying the soil. If I use the h202 at 3% per gallon, what's the application? Saturation of the whole grow bag or just saturate the top of the soil with a spray bottle?
I'm using the Jack's Deadbug spinosad concentrate and I've applied it twice. I have to get new sticky traps laid out because all of the ones I have now are mostly full of dirt or dead gnats. I figured they were a worst pest than I initially thought in the soil.
I used 1 qt. per gal. & poured the whole gal. in . I used the Mosquito Dunks 1st. Broke 1 Mosquito Dunk up with a hammer & put 1/2 of it in a gal. of water over night to dissolve. Poured it through & then followed it with the peroxide water. I only had a gnat issue when I used Miracle Grow Soil. Don't buy soil from a place that keeps the bags outside like Home Cheapo. That shit isn't Sterile like the stuff at the Hydro Store. Full of larvae & soon as you add water they grow.

I had the idea to bring all my outdoor knowledge indoors as far as soil went. Until I came around the forums and picked up on all this success with the premixed soils I never considered that fact, I did use MG enriched garden soil and compost and peat bought at the outdoor plant section at the local place that sounds like Hoes ;)
I've gotten that lesson and wont be using anymore inside. I have a photo I up potted into that ocean forest and it's doing good so far.

I know, well I see it I mean. The watering is the wet dry cycle and going by weight as well. I'm disappointed but live and learn. This same watering process has the same photos doing ok. I have some seeds to soak and cups already made up, with some new clean soil that's used by others here. Already have new 5 gallon fabric pots just need to rinse them and fill them up with new FFOF. I'm dumping all the old stuff after these current ones are done.

Back
Top Bottom