Some questions about passing a UA

FailingIdeals

So I'm leaving for basic training soon for the Army and I've been smoking pot this summer. I gave myself 30 days to get clean but now I'm worried I threw away my whole future for some bowls and I'm kinda nervous about failing. So I understand that THC is stored in the fat cells and in order to help get it out faster is to burn those fat cells which releases the metabolites into the urine and then you pee it out. So I've been jogging everyday around 6-10 miles with a sweater and have been sweating a lot. But when I get home I drink some water and then I don't need to pee much because my body needs it after running. So My question is that after I come back from a run is there a high concentration of thc in my urine? And I should drink water until I have to pee 2 or 3 times after to get it out? And if I don't pee after my run will that thc in my urine just go back into my body? Also I posted another thread and someone told me to eat a high fiber diet, but how does the fiber help? And my last question is I went to Henry's and asked the lady for things to help get the thc out and she recommended this stuff called Goldenseal root. I've done some research on it and some websites claim it works and some don't. Does anyone have any experience with this stuff? She also recommended doing a liver detox after. Do you think a liver detox is really necessary?

Thank you everyone for reading and if you can answer some or all of those questions I would really appreciate it. :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom