Some Questions....

ieatwithaknife

I've been growing 3 plants for 2 weeks and they look beautiful, but I don't know when to transplant them or how I can tell when they need to be transplanted.

Also, there are little bugs , almost like fruit flys, flying around the plants well mostly on the soil. This can't be good for them can it?

another question, Would it be a horrible idea for my plants if I put food coloring in the water to make them turn that color? Like when you put red food color in the water with the flower or leaf and it turns red. I just thought it would be interesting to have different color, but I'm not complaing I love green. :biggrin:

Is there anything you can add to give it a different taste like banana or strawberry?

I really liked to experiment, but I don't want to do anything that will hurt them.

When can I tell my plants need to be put into a bigger area?

And are these little bugs that look like fruit flys a bad thing?
if so, how do I get rid of them?

Is putting food coloring in the water to give your plants a good idea to turn them a different color like blue or purple? Or will it just harm the plants?

And can I add anything with the water or nutrients to make the buds taste like bananas or strawberrys etc. when they are dried and smoked?

I wouldn't....
That's be stupid...

Back
Top Bottom