Some recipes

Rubbar

Successful Recipes

--Canna-oil
Ingredients:
Olive oil
Cannabis
Pot (cooking pot)

Pour the olive oil into the pot on simmering heat (2ish I think?) along with finally chopped/ground cannabis. Leave on simmer for 1-2 hours while stirring occasionally. *optional* When done, let oil *cool* and then strain through a cloth or something.

Notes: The rule of thumb for oil:cannabis ratio is 1 ounce to 1 gram. I did this with 4 grams of shwagg and would take 2 tablespoons at a time, this was good for me.

--Firecrackers:
2 crackers
1 gram shwagg, .5-.7 gram dank
peanut butter
canola oil/olive oil/butter

Spread peanut butter over a side of both the crackers and then sprinkle weed (finally chopped or ground, does not matter) on one of the cracker and then spread the butter/oil across the weed and press together. Place in oven at 350 F for 12-15 minutes.
(canola oil makes it taste funny o_O)

--Scrambled eggs:
2 eggs
2-3 tablespoons canna-oil
(anything else you want)

Take a bowl and crack the eggs into it and then mix the canna-oil with it, then beat. Pour into skillet and cook till done.

w/ cheese
2 eggs
2-3 tablespoons canna-oil
(anything else you want)

take a bowl and crack the eggs into it, then mix the canna-oil with it, pour milk into bowl so it appears evenly distributed in the mixture, then add enough cheese to bind with the milk while cooking. Beat the mixture, pour into skilled and cook until done.
Note: You may have to try this a few times (w/out the cannaoil) to get the milk:cheese ratio--I just eyeball that. And when I typically make eggs I include chopped bacon, green peppers, salt and pepper, and a few other things.

--cup of soup:
1 packet of "cup of soup" (makes single serving of cream of chiken)
2-3 tablespoons of cannaoil
cup of boiling water

====
Bring some water to a boil and pour into a cup with the cannaoil and powdered soup, stir. Let cool and enjoy

The one that worked the best was the firecrackers but tasted the worst.

I'll may add brownies/cookies soon as I plan on cooking soon.
Unknown effectiveness--Cannaoil
Olive Oil
Cannabis

Mix cannabis flour with olive oil in a bowl at a ratio of 1 gram:1 ounce, blend. Let set in refridgerator for a couple days then use within a week.
(taken from "Cooking with Marijuana" with Chef Hanz) I do not know if this works, but requires no cooking or straining(you can if you want)

Back
Top Bottom