Some Snowcap!

Haha420

just picked up a bit of some Snowcap yesterday. its ABSOLUTELY covered in orange hairs!!! it has a very lucid smooth smell and will stick to a wall when you press it (ya i actually tried it) purely because of how crystally it is. Tastes as delicious as it smells, not harsh at all. and the high of course is best described as calming.

IMG_08312.JPG

IMG_08332.JPG

IMG_08342.JPG

Re: Some Snowcap!~

Goddam! That looks like good bud! I love how the nugs are just covered in orange hair. How much did you get and whatcha pay for it?

Very nice!!! How much did that run you?

DaHui said:
Goddam! That looks like good bud! I love how the nugs are just covered in orange hair. How much did you get and whatcha pay for it?

475 for 2 zips, worth every single penny!!

Good price for such pretty bud!!!

I'll take two myself!!!

Damn those buds look good enough to eat.:allgood:

Nice. I haven't seen orange hairs like that in a while.

crazy lookin buds...........

Omg I Wa Drooling As A Looked Through Your Pics. They Look Tasty, Wish Some Of That Would Come My Direction.

i could get rid of 2 zips of that for 480 each....easily the fact that u pay 475 is ludacris to me. i pay 325 for an ounce of equal fire and people all around here buy it for 60 an 8th and i bet that sounds crazy to yall but its normal round here in the STL

Yeah, bud prices around STL kind of suck, for good bud anyway, you can get some low-mids for extremly cheap, but who wants to smoke that?

OMGAHSHSHSHSH.

I have some stuff that looks like that right now, but a downgraded version of what you've posted. The orange hair is just taking over the bud like a virus, I love it.

Back
Top Bottom