SomeGuy SourChem Soil Tent Hybrid/Sativa

SomeGuy24

RH - 48%
Temp - currently 84F
Pushing 147.7W through the light. Too much higher than this and the temp gets a little high. Very small tent

This plant was recently in a hydro setup. It was not doing well. I was not able to give the setup the attention it needed. The plant hasn’t done much but yellowed (trimmed off) since I put in setup, probably a week or two ago. I have transplanted to soil. Going straight into 12/12.

The internet says it’s Sativa dominant hybrid. It is a cross between Chemdawg and Sour Diesel. Looks like maybe around 70 days for flower.

So here’s to hoping it really starts to jump out at us!

Maybe very little new growth since transplant.

Yellowing.

I have trimmed off the 1st of leaves because of yellowing.

Not sure if this ones surviving.

Temp is high due to a vent being closed. Should come down a little soon.

Ow. They are delicate little buggers while they’re seedlings aren’t they?! I think mine only survived this stage accidentally.
If this is you’re 6th or 7th run with the same kit and you’ve done well, then maybe it’s a plant that just wants different conditions to what you have IDK.
Lift the light, open the vents and hope she survives long enough that someone with nous weighs in.
There’s a thread somewhere here on ‘how to ask for help on your grow’ or some such. Could be worth a look.
:thumb:

Ow. They are delicate little buggers while they’re seedlings aren’t they?! I think mine only survived this stage accidentally.
If this is you’re 6th or 7th run with the same kit and you’ve done well, then maybe it’s a plant that just wants different conditions to what you have IDK.
Lift the light, open the vents and hope she survives long enough that someone with nous weighs in.
There’s a thread somewhere here on ‘how to ask for help on your grow’ or some such. Could be worth a look.
:thumb:

The tent had been through a few rounds.

The start of this go round is a little different.

I started this seedling in a hydro setup. Then transplanted to the soil setup.

If I had the time (maybe you do?) I’d poke around a few hydro-specific journals until I found an answer or someone to ask. Maybe some kind of root shock? Does she have any normal looking new growth coming through yet?

This was a couple evenings ago. Had watered the night before. 1gal, with FF Grow Big and Big Bloom. Only pushing 96W through the QB. Planning on having a bigger tent to increase the wattage here in the next week or so.

Water PH was 4.7 after adding nutes.

Soil PH is reading about 6.5 an hour after watering.

Gave plant 1gal. + 3tsp of Big Bloom and Grow Big

Brought the light down about 1/2” and the temp came down a degree.

Tied a couple branches down to the side, LST style.

Sitting at about 81F for about an hour now.

Increased watts to 119

Back
Top Bottom