Someone Has Experience With Breast Cancer And Cannabis?

OakyJoe

Hello!

A Friend of my Mother got Breast Cancer since a few Months...

Since i handle / medicate myself with RSO , Tinctures and Smoking i thought if there is a option to reduce pain or even turn off the cancer as some news here showed...

Thanks so much for your help!

hello oaky joe!
I work at a dispensary with a stage 4 breast cancer surviver. After the radiation and kemo and still not being cancer free she turned to cannabis. She has consulted with many cancer patients with this medicine. Our patients use a RSO type oil derived from a raw cannabis plant. This medicine is harvest while the THC is in an acidic for. Our oil has 11.38% thc 44.03% thca and 18.76 cbd. They use this in conjoined with a 22:1 CDB to THC tincture. Our patient ingested 1G of this oil a day for 4 months for her treatment which lead to 100% cancer free. Find a strain with similar ratios and you can always mix and match! Hope this can help!

Hi.
i read that Mj can be used instead of chemoterapy. Here is an article from AllWeedNews:

Every year thousands of people die from cancer and doctors have not found a universal cure yet. Because of its questionable reputation, cannabis has not been considered as a remedy until recently. This year the National Cancer Institute made a sensational announcement that marijuana can kill cancer. In fact, cannabis has been used as a remedy for cancer for thousands of years and now, when it is regularly used for some chronic illnesses treatment, doctors have discovered a new way to use it. The best cannabis property, in terms of cancer, is that it kills harmful cells without damaging healthy ones, unlike chemotherapy and radiation.
Though the scientists had known for a long time that cannabinoids are effective against this hideous disease, only now they discovered how it actually happens. The Department of Health’s National Cancer Institute has gone a long way from claiming that marijuana has no medical effect and classifying it as a drug, to discussing its useful effects for patients’ treatment. The Department also made a list of positive cannabis effects on the human body. It includes appetite stimulation, pain relief, improved sleep, blocking the growth of cancerous cells and relieving muscle spasms.
Cannabinoids also can prevent an inflammation of the colon and reduce the risk of colon cancer. Cannabis can also work as an additional treatment to chemotherapy—it makes the procedure more effective. It also shows positive results in killing or, at least, damaging liver, lung and breast cancer cells.
The California Men’s Health Study has proved that cannabis reduces the bladder cancer occurrences by 45%.
Obviously, treating cancer is not only a medical issue but a kind of business as well. These treatments and procedures bring a lot of money and often become everlasting. This may explain why the national Cancer Institute reports appeared only now and not earlier. In addition, the law enforcement has no wish to popularize weed and decriminalize it by being honest about its medical use.
Marijuana may not be a miracle plant, but people deserve to know that they have alternative treatments that may be effective in cancer treatment.

Source: All Weed News

Hello,
I have had much success with patients that have used cannabis to successfully cure breast cancer. I have only heard and seen these encounter, and have not experanced them but here is someone that has. Please look into these patient via Facebook or Twitter. Stephanie larue. She woild want to help heal your patient just as much as I would. Quality of life live orgasimic!
TiYite

Tizyite
I signed up after reading this post of yours. It seems to be in agreement with what I have read that there is some evidence that some hormonal types of breast cancer may be worsened by high THC strains. Thank you for providing that info!

I'm trying to encourage a friend to start the RSO regimen and not wait until she gets worse. She just received some not quite encouraging news while doing the anti-estrogen treatment along with some naturopathic ones. She is being offered another mainstream drug but has not yet been told that chemo is her only option.

Are there other things that we should be aware of? Should we make our own RSO or can it reliably be obtained near San Diego county? How much does the oil cost if prepared by someone else?

Do you have an opinion about the kind of solvent used?

Any and all suggestions would be appreciated. We are just beginning to try to make sense of what's out there explaining how to go about this.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom