someone please help asap

steeders

ok folks this is my second batch of seeds this has happened to im not sure if its me or what im about 5mins away from giving up on growing here is my set up

tent 80x80x160
light hps 400w
medium canna coco pro +
fan 6" clip on
exhaust inline 125cfm
filter 4"
temperature 25/28°c lights on
temperature 15/19°c lights off
light 3" ft exactly from coco
big Buddha bubble cheese seeds

ok so i have know idea whats going on i thought it was over watering so i let it go dry i even dried out the same amout of coco in spare pot (same pots) and weighed it then weighed the one with the plant and it was almost bang on the same so ive given her 50ml of water in tray and it wicked up straight away and i sprayed top of coco a little and i mean a little but im stumped oh and my tap water is out the tap at 6.8 ph and left ou for 48hrs

is it underwatering ?
is it over watering ?
is the fan to strong ?

i wish i knew as im going to give up verry soon it keeps happening 15 seeds later :-(
pics to follow

Here are some links to help.

cannabis_leaf-deficiencies3117.jpg

rs_rs_ph_nutrient_availability.gif

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

Plant Abuse Chart

i think il just give up its clearly me thats the problem

Nope, we actually found the problems :) You're doing fine, but coco needs to be treated different from soil. If this was a soil grow, you'd likely have no problems with the current conditions. But for coco, the PH has to be lowered a bit, and it has to be watered daily.

didnt think the scots give up that easy , a bit like us irish , mate they will do fine trust me, feck me i had some tough times but it made me better , im only a year at it now myself and happy to say i can read the plants now , they kind of tell you what they want , like a plant whisperer lol

them seedling have very small roots the just need a spray around the base and little domes to get them going ,

good luck lad

:thumb::goodjob:

Nope, we actually found the problems :) You're doing fine, but coco needs to be treated different from soil. If this was a soil grow, you'd likely have no problems with the current conditions. But for coco, the PH has to be lowered a bit, and it has to be watered daily.
how can i lower ph without ph down? il buy some next weekend when i get paid but till then is there anything i can do? surely i dont have to water seedlings every day will that not drown them bud?

Your seedlings are telling you that your light is too bright for them at this early age. Raise the light as high as you possible can or better still, start them off under a CFL. HPS is much harsher for seedlings than MH so that's fucking with you too.

I don't even bother to pH my water for seedlings, just straight distilled water when the pots feel light. Never had an issue doing it this way in coco. Start chasing pH of your feed solution when the first set of true leaves appears.

Without PH down, you can use vinegar, or lemon juice.

And if you're worried about drowning them while they're young, Paddy's method works great for him, and he knows his shit!

But please, don't give up..

This was my one of my first plants:

If I gave up, I wouldn't be looking at this gorgeous lady today:

Just don't give up brother, we can help you with all of this little stuff. It's difficult at first because there's so much to learn like all at once, but when you get the hang of it, it gets much, much easier.

Trust us, we've all been right where you are, and we've all had problems with our seedlings and plants.

Older plants will fold their leaves up like canoes if they are getting too much light but being a seedling, it can only bend it's leaves down to try and avoid the damaging light.

Back
Top Bottom