someone please help asap

Your seedlings are telling you that your light is too bright for them at this early age. Raise the light as high as you possible can or better still, start them off under a CFL. HPS is much harsher for seedlings than MH so that's fucking with you too.

I don't even bother to pH my water for seedlings, just straight distilled water when the pots feel light. Never had an issue doing it this way in coco. Start chasing pH of your feed solution when the first set of true leaves appears.

my friend has same issue he has a cfl (same coco perlite mixand same seeds) so surely its got to be the coco bud? im really confused lol

Without PH down, you can use vinegar, or lemon juice.

And if you're worried about drowning them while they're young, Paddy's method works great for him, and he knows his shit!

But please, don't give up..

This was my one of my first plants:

If I gave up, I wouldn't be looking at this gorgeous lady today:

Just don't give up brother, we can help you with all of this little stuff. It's difficult at first because there's so much to learn like all at once, but when you get the hang of it, it gets much, much easier.

Trust us, we've all been right where you are, and we've all had problems with our seedlings and plants.

great post mate , its all about learning then helping :green_heart:

good luck , hope all goes well , never panic mate . i tried coco once hated it , i prefer soil , its more forgiven if you keep it right , i never really worry about ph to be honest , it buffers its self . i grew a plant once in just soil and all i fed it was piss and baby milk LOL :)

ill go grab the link , by the way i stopped using piss 4 weeks into flower lol

i like my grows to be fun , im making my own super soil this time and im also making Colloidal Silver to get free seeds , all female :)

Back
Top Bottom