Shed
Lol. I must be able to open the front door once and awhile to take my packages from the postman! This is not legal here Shed so I must keep a low profile, but trust me I would go bananas in the States or Canada if I lived there.

And RETRIX its an easy choice between a wife and growing, I know I made the right decision!

:blunt:

I'll bet you they also feed nothing but pH'd water the last two weeks to clear the nute taste from the buds ;).

OH my god and don't even get me started on the whole flushing thing. My last grow I fertilized my plant right up until the end and they still faded out perfectly and the buds taste better than anything I have ever grown before. The proof is right there in the pictures we all saw it.

Shed
Lol. I must be able to open the front door once and awhile to take my packages from the postman! This is not legal here Shed so I must keep a low profile, but trust me I would go bananas in the States or Canada if I lived there.

And RETRIX its an easy choice between a wife and growing, I know I made the right decision!

:blunt:

Jesus Crazy. That's just savage. LMAO!!!!

I must be able to open the front door once and awhile to take my packages from the postman!

Isn't that the truth. Shed could probably give his postman a few buds as a Christmas gift and not even go to jail for it.

I believe I can give away an ounce!

Crazy, put some plastic flower on the bonsai mothers and no one will give them a second look. You grew an outside plant this summer...way more risky than a few tiny things by the window!

OMG ROTF!!

Stealthy.jpg

Seems Legit.

No joke! @Scientific did it for his balcony grow and it was perfect:
2017-06-30_Day_31_003.JPG

I've done it with real flowers when carrying clones to meet-ups :).

The cops would be taking pictures of this plant, laughing their asses off while hauling me to jail. LOL

btw Retrix, got any new good kodi plugins? I'm back on Yoda after the fall of Supremacy... finding lots of good links but it feels like the content is slowly updated. What are you running now?

Yeah the Exodus addon is dead at this point. I have been using Venom and it is missing a few features that I like but it works consistently.

I also have a RealDebrid account for premium links I feel that this is a must have. 16 Euro for 180 days:

Real Debrid is like the DynaVap-- small, inexpensive, and you'll wonder how you got along without it.

All you have to do is go to tools and then ResolveURL and add your real debrid code in Universal Resolvers under real debrid. You will get nothing but high quality 1080p and 4K links with no stuttering or play back issues.

Back
Top Bottom