Something's wrong

So when I ordered I got two strains of autos, one was Pineapple and the other was Critical Purple. I grew the pineapple and seen what it looks like. I have a purple plant, but I also have one with lots of leaves, real bushy and another one with real dense flowers thick leaves but not many. So rather than getting two types I’m counting four, unless the same plant varies from one to the next. If anyone thinks I got four different strains instead of two give me a . If you think I’m tripping . I can’t believe these are only two types of plants, lmk

5DC1BF45-CD70-426B-BBC4-F242750B9A17.jpeg

B861319D-144C-4CA4-AF81-489FC299C445.jpeg

B4325F92-6572-41BC-9F3E-CB56A6C45FF1.jpeg

42B19315-6C3E-418E-95CB-3EEB8CDD8869.jpeg

I'm over here freaking out about which acid is best for pH down and this dude just peed on a plant and saved it....AN AUTO

the hell? :lot-o-toke:
Not only did It get some quality piss, after harvest, I weighed the buds, maybe one or two stems from the great buds produced got a healthy 48.5 grams. Not sure how weight will fluctuate during curing for the next few weeks but lm a happy camper,( will be back, need to take a piss)

It varies - seeds of a given strain do not produce identical plants, there are different phenotypes. What if your parents had given birth to 10 boys - you wouldn’t expect them to all be identical would you? Yes it’s a poor analogy but you get the idea
I do understand where your coming from but I would have never thought that 3 seeds from the same plant would have offspring that look as different as mine, but have started two more autos Big Bang Auto and plan on keeping together in a 10 gallon grow bag. Keep you all informed, for now they’re less than 10 days

I do understand where your coming from but I would have never thought that 3 seeds from the same plant would have offspring that look as different as mine, but have started two more autos Big Bang Auto and plan on keeping together in a 10 gallon grow bag. Keep you all informed, for now they’re less than 10 days
I am completely wrong. Looking back at my first Pineapple grow the other two plants are the same strain. One is really bushy looks the way it does because it wasn’t stunted like my first grow, and my other plant looks the way it looks because I didn’t lst, topp it or anything, sorry for complaining but thanks for all the great advice people ☺️

Urine is actually really useful for a number of things. I use it for patinas on metal as well as replicating early iron hardening techniques. I'm just amazed it didn't kill the plants. Are you on a low sodium diet or something? :D

Urine is actually really useful for a number of things. I use it for patinas on metal as well as replicating early iron hardening techniques. I'm just amazed it didn't kill the plants. Are you on a low sodium diet or something? :D
No I have the worst possible “diet” imaginable. But actually I read an article on urine and how some guy feed his plants it and gets amazing end results in his cannabis grow section. If I can post a pic somehow I will, it’s only a page or two.

Help me, this is my first indoor pineapple autoflower. I used Foxfarm ocean forest soil and some perlite that I rinsed before adding to the soil. I have four 2700 k 900 lumen 60watt cfl’s. I’m possitive it’s not over or under watered. I got 2 computer fans on 12hrs and a humidifier on 6hrs when lights are off. 18/6 cycle. I can only think it’s not getting enough hydrogen. Please let me know what you think.... thanks

01D8C8E9-885A-4C4D-9090-03E16E10064E.jpeg

C5ACB290-E6B5-4B14-AACA-2DF0E14D643F.jpeg

74A8A4D1-CC81-432B-A779-BECD54C14B69.jpeg
Your seedlings need to be in smaller pots ..to start out..that should be in a solo cup with some holes in the bottom for drainage..a pot that size will cause water to drain away from the plant..and it will have difficulty forming a proper root ball..lots of guys think it's easier to jam seedlings into a ton of dirt..but it doesn't work well for the small plants..learning how to transplant and up the pot sizes makes for healthier plants and better veg cycles..leaving them ultimately in their flowering final pot is the goal and by repotting they get new nutrients from the extra dirt added as you upsize the potting. I'd swap them into cups ..then for to 6 inch 8 inch 10 inch etc..also keep young and I keep all my plants on cfls at 4 to 6 inches away from leaves..you will have to constantly adjust lights or drop table as your girls grow..this keeps them from getting too gangly..good luck!

Your seedlings need to be in smaller pots ..to start out..that should be in a solo cup with some holes in the bottom for drainage..a pot that size will cause water to drain away from the plant..and it will have difficulty forming a proper root ball..lots of guys think it's easier to jam seedlings into a ton of dirt..but it doesn't work well for the small plants..learning how to transplant and up the pot sizes makes for healthier plants and better veg cycles..leaving them ultimately in their flowering final pot is the goal and by repotting they get new nutrients from the extra dirt added as you upsize the potting. I'd swap them into cups ..then for to 6 inch 8 inch 10 inch etc..also keep young and I keep all my plants on cfls at 4 to 6 inches away from leaves..you will have to constantly adjust lights or drop table as your girls grow..this keeps them from getting too gangly..good luck!
Dont know much about Auto-flowers...The one thing i do know is that AF need to go directly in the end pot...Transplanting is a "No-No" with Auto's

Back
Top Bottom