420 Magazine Background

Sonic's Auto Xtreme LED Grow

sonicDlf

Hi Everyone , sorry again for the late update , 8 1/2 weeks
Well i think the girls are doing well , they are all drinking 2.5L a day , feed is now .
1.25ml/L G ,M ,B also 1ml/L Voodoo Juice, BigBud, Carboload, and 2ml/L Calmag.
All the girls got a defol this week , I removed a lot of fans , over 200 between them .
Faith has got no worse , she just looks a bit rusty under the lights , but not that bad when you get her out the tent , the lights seem to make it look more rusty or orange ish .
hope is a lovely looking plant , to me anyway , no signs of ill health .
Charity is mint , to say she is about a week behind she is looking great , dark leaves with no sign of nute burn yet she has always had the same as the other two .
Growth is not bad but i really hope they will start to put weight on

first Up is Faith

DSC_63071.JPG
DSC_63091.JPG
DSC_6311.JPG

Hope .

DSC_6316.JPG

DSC_6319.JPG

And Charity , she is dark green .

DSC_6300.JPG

And the family pic ,

DSC_6321.JPG

Have a great night everyone .
and Be safe .

thebeast27

On Vacation
Sonic iv never used grow micro and bloom so aint sure mate. I dont like the way it says to feed dont sound healthy to me;)But yea buds are stacking well on sonic xtreme. Feed is working well cnt complain mate;) ur buds will swell mate for sure so wouldnt worry about that;)

thebeast27

On Vacation
Sonic as time goes u messing with autos ur instinct will get better and better;) to the point were u know exaclty what they want and when;) keep up the good work mate;)

thebeast27

On Vacation
Here ya go sonic mate as requested.its wednesday here in uk another weeks growth of autoxtremes has passed first sonicxtreme 9 weeks old today.1 week left of feed then flush in perfect health been a joy to grow;)
20160316_125132.JPG
and autoxtreme 8 weeks old today;)
20160316_125148.JPG
and both of them.
20160316_125207.JPG
. And family shota mate;)
20160316_125234.JPG
Happy growing every1;):thumb:

millertm

Great looking plants, your in home stretch now.

Cheers

thebeast27

On Vacation
Thanks alot miller mate.yea defo home dry big buds beautiful buds to come by the looks of it.xciting times;) smoking new weed. havnt tried xtreme yet.that will soon change lol;) id recomend these beans to any1 really give a strong haze smell true to her genetic;) and great to grow;)

Top Bottom