420 Magazine Background

Sonic's Auto Xtreme LED Grow

EsNero

Amber trichomes is degrated thc, turns into cbn (fake couch lock). Weaker psychodelic effect. If one wants a true couch lock effect then a moslty cbd strain should be chosen.

Yeatster

She looks good to chop mate will give a heavy buzz;) nice buds and well done mate;)

Well, there ya have it...

beast, out of curiousity, what was the deciding factor? Do those trichomes look fine to you, or was it the actual look of the bud.
I thought trichomes were a tad behind but the big pics look ready.

Awesome job, btw Sonic!

thebeast27

On Vacation
Yeaster iv never used a scope dont own 1.i just use my eyes and judge by the look of the buds mate and orange pistils;).and if ever in doubt before u chop take a small nug and dry it out and same it see what high u get then chop;) i do this alot;) lol and if u get a good buzz rush dried then u know ur in for a real treat ;) happy growing every1;)

sonicDlf

Hi everyone , Well tonight i decided to chop faith , a mixture of reasons really .
The main reason's are the orange hairs and the fact she is drinking less than the other two as well .
She also has more amber than the other two .
I think she is a tatty looking plant but still good too grow , i learnt quite a bit from her .
Anyway i will shut up
Pics .

DSC_6434.JPG

DSC_6435.JPG

DSC_6437.JPG

DSC_6438.JPG

DSC_6440.JPG

DSC_6442.JPG

DSC_6444.JPG

DSC_6445.JPG

DSC_6446.JPG

DSC_6447.JPG

DSC_6448.JPG

Be safe .

arteekay

Member of the Month: Feb 2016
Looks good sonicDlf. Have some +reps for a great looking harvest.

You hang your branches far closer together than I have so far. Thought the idea was to have good air around each, no?

millertm

Awesome pull Sonic, very pretty flowers. No yellow tips, healthy leaf mass. Great job

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom