Sonic's Auto Xtreme LED Grow

Hi Everyone , sorry again for the late update , 8 1/2 weeks
Well i think the girls are doing well , they are all drinking 2.5L a day , feed is now .
1.25ml/L G ,M ,B also 1ml/L Voodoo Juice, BigBud, Carboload, and 2ml/L Calmag.
All the girls got a defol this week , I removed a lot of fans , over 200 between them .
Faith has got no worse , she just looks a bit rusty under the lights , but not that bad when you get her out the tent , the lights seem to make it look more rusty or orange ish .
hope is a lovely looking plant , to me anyway , no signs of ill health .
Charity is mint , to say she is about a week behind she is looking great , dark leaves with no sign of nute burn yet she has always had the same as the other two .
Growth is not bad but i really hope they will start to put weight on

first Up is Faith

DSC_63071.JPG
DSC_63091.JPG
DSC_6311.JPG

Hope .

DSC_6316.JPG

DSC_6319.JPG

And Charity , she is dark green .

DSC_6300.JPG

And the family pic ,

DSC_6321.JPG

Have a great night everyone .
and Be safe .

Sonic iv never used grow micro and bloom so aint sure mate. I dont like the way it says to feed dont sound healthy to me;)But yea buds are stacking well on sonic xtreme. Feed is working well cnt complain mate;) ur buds will swell mate for sure so wouldnt worry about that;)

Sonic as time goes u messing with autos ur instinct will get better and better;) to the point were u know exaclty what they want and when;) keep up the good work mate;)

Here ya go sonic mate as requested.its wednesday here in uk another weeks growth of autoxtremes has passed first sonicxtreme 9 weeks old today.1 week left of feed then flush in perfect health been a joy to grow;)
20160316_125132.JPG
and autoxtreme 8 weeks old today;)
20160316_125148.JPG
and both of them.
20160316_125207.JPG
. And family shota mate;)
20160316_125234.JPG
Happy growing every1;):thumb:

Great looking plants, your in home stretch now.

Cheers

Thanks alot miller mate.yea defo home dry big buds beautiful buds to come by the looks of it.xciting times;) smoking new weed. havnt tried xtreme yet.that will soon change lol;) id recomend these beans to any1 really give a strong haze smell true to her genetic;) and great to grow;)

Back
Top Bottom