Soo Stoned~~

Butch420

Talk about bein soo stoned & creative at 5:17am~~dam I started takin all kinds of pics with my camera phone~~And whoa~~I got sum strange funky pics I tell ya~~if I had a connecter from my phone~~I'd show ya~~but hells bells~~I don't have one~~I'll be gettin a digital camera for christmas though~~an then I send some 420 pics an stuff~~its soo dam nice to get stoned when ya can't sleep~~makes camera phones a trip 2:smokin:
PEACE OUT:smokin:

Quite a few cell providers allow you to email your picture to an e-mail address through the txt messaging service.

you know greenhand. mine supposedly does that, but i can not figure that one out. sometimes i would send it, and nothing would ever show up so i gave up

You have to make sure the option is available and that the full email adress is typed properly. I have had things take days to arrive in my inbox or not ever arrive at all. I know its possible, though.

i think i just found a way around it though. my friend doesnt have a camera phone so if i were to send pics to him he gets them on his computer and he can email them from the site to me.

So I got my digital camera for xmas~~yea~~if I get any good 420 shots they will
be real easy to share~~as for the camera phone~~I prolly need a connecter for it
or send pics to sum 1 elses phone & they e-mail 2 me~~but I got a camera to mess
around with now~~so I'll happy with dat~~
PEACE OUT~~
HEMPY NEW YEAR~~

Back
Top Bottom