Soon to be RDWC - How do I use these 3 preventatives?

vyserage

Hydroguard, H202 and Dutch Master Gold Zone.

I know hydroguard i would use every time i water (i believe) but would it be wrong to also mix in h202 + Zone or a mix of either? I need known facts from you who have been doing this or similar! Its hard wrapping my head around all the info out there haha. As of yet, i have not purchased anything but know for sure im going RDWC + GH trio nutes.

Hydroguard, H202 and Dutch Master Gold Zone.

I know hydroguard i would use every time i water (i believe) but would it be wrong to also mix in h202 + Zone or a mix of either? I need known facts from you who have been doing this or similar! Its hard wrapping my head around all the info out there haha. As of yet, i have not purchased anything but know for sure im going RDWC + GH trio nutes.
I believe you need to decide whether you want to go with a sterile Reservoir or Reservoir with live beneficial bacteria in it such as Hydra guard would provide.

You can't do both so you would never use for example hydroguard with hydrogen peroxide.

Others will pop in soon I'll give you more information but that's just briefly my understanding.

I believe you need to decide whether you want to go with a sterile Reservoir or Reservoir with live beneficial bacteria in it such as Hydra guard would provide.

You can't do both so you would never use for example hydroguard with hydrogen peroxide.

Others will pop in soon I'll give you more information but that's just briefly my understanding.

Out of curiosity, could i use just hydroguard with all water-in and if i were to ever have any issues with roots, i could then use the h202 to cleanse the system/roots and refill with new batch of nute-hydroguard-water ?

Out of curiosity, could i use just hydroguard with all water-in and if i were to ever have any issues with roots, i could then use the h202 to cleanse the system/roots and refill with new batch of nute-hydroguard-water ?
I run deep water culture with a chiller. If you know that your Reservoir temperatures are never going to go above 70 degrees then you have options.

Once you start to get root rot you've got a problem. Ideally you never let it get started. I do that by having highly oxygenated water which needs to be cold and I choose to run beneficials like hydraguard or great white shark.

Back
Top Bottom