Sorenna's - 2015 - Strawberry Blue Reveg in Soil under Mars LED

Yeah, me too. :circle-of-love:

What are you doing? Following me Sue... Don't be at the next thread I go to. :laughtwo:

You're just traveling the same path I am Reg. It does get crazy sometimes though. :laughtwo:

Ohh Im sorry guys. Life gets busy in fits and starts.

This will be my final update post for this journal.

I harvested Louise last Wednesday, the 4th. Her buds were not dense or packed but they were prolific. I dont have any sort of scales, so I cannot give you a wet and dry weight. I got two 3/4 full mason jars dried. Thats twice as much as last time and her smoke is MUCH better this time. I like the taste and the effect better. There is really is something to be said for maturity.

Im am extremely pleased with the way my grow turned out. Pleasantly surprised is maybe a better way to put it. I accomplished my goal with the grow which was to continue to learn the basics while at the same time learning to get the most from her harvest potential. I doubled my harvest from last time, so job done.

My next grow I will do 2 autos. I was going to do the THC bomb autos that I still have, but we did some rearranging and somehow Ive lost track of that tiny little box. So, Im ordering new ones. This time Im getting Auto Blueberry and Think Different, both from Dutch Passion. The blueberry is going to be my attempt to get my hubby some meds (and a smoking partner for me). He asked for a blueberry flavor and I think this indica dom will be perfect for sleeplessness and nagging pain. The Think Different is for me. I think different so this strain just calls to me, plus Ive seen some really good things about it. Both promise excellent yields, so maybe I can get a good yield from these. I already have my soil (Pro Mix) sitting here waiting for its new tenents, which be whenever the seeds arrive. I am not planning to do another journal for it. I find I just dont like doing the journal when picture taking is such a PITA right now. When (yes, I said when) Santa brings me my new camera, perhaps I will start one at whatever point Im at in the grow at that time.

Oh, yes. If you are wondering where the pics are. There arent any. lol Im not taking anymore pictures until I get a decent camera that doesnt use regular batteries.

I want to thank you all for joining me on my maiden grow. I still consider this 2nd journal part of my first grow, because it was a reveg. Ill be around but I just wont have own lil spot for a while. Its been my pleasure to meet all of you and get to know some of you better and hope Ill see you again my journal pages.

May your lumens be bright, and your buds be tight. (I just made that up. Im so clever! lol)

:Namaste:

I'll be taking what's beginning to look like a longer than expected growing vacation starting the middle of next month, so I will also be a vagabond cultivator on the digital streets, Sorenna. We can keep each other company. :battingeyelashes: Of course, I have so many threads running that I always have a home here, don't I? :laughtwo:

Thrilled for the harvest. Well done girl! :high-five:

We expect to see you often girl. We don't like to lose family members. :love:

Im not going anywhere yall. :blushsmile: I just wont be doing a journal. I still have many journals to visit. Im plotting my next grow too. Even still have Louise in the tent, just sitting there. Giving her water and light and leaving her be.

xoxo
See yall around your threads. :)

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom