Sorenna's - 2015 - THC Bomb Auto & Strawberry Blue - Soil - LED

Sorry yall.

I dont currently have any internet. Life sucks. Ill get it back on when I can.

The girls are still just the best girls ever, except one is dead. I chopped Thelma on the 30th of June. I dont have any means to weigh any of it, but dry I got 1/2 of a regular size mason jar full of little buds, if that gives you any idea. Right now Im having fun experiencing the different tastes as she sits in the jar and cures little by little each day. It tastes and smells different just 8 days later. Her buds may not have been big, but they say big things come in small packages. I call her my little bit of dynamite in a jar. :)

Louise is still in the tent. I think her buds will be a little bit bigger, they are definitely frostier. I have totally lost track of where I should be by day counts. Her pistils are already turning yellow and her little nugs are firm. I cant wait to give her a try. Yum. I think (just guessing) she has about 2 weeks left.

Im sorry I dont have any pictures. I havent been taking any because I dont have anyway to post them anyway.

Now back to my regularly scheduled program of pure boredom. I now see the downside of not having a TV. I dont have one, but I have lots of books.

See yall when I can. Im gonna go peruse a few other threads before this trip to the library comes to an end.

I hope yall are all doing well and Ill be back soon.

xoxoxoxo

I thought yall might since I left without so much as a hi or a bye or even a kiss my butt. lol I felt bad that I couldnt give yall a heads up, it was kind of a surprise.

I may be back before Louises chop, but I might not. I stopped making plans and just kinda roll with the waves of the tsunami these days.

I thought yall might since I left without so much as a hi or a bye or even a kiss my butt. lol I felt bad that I couldnt give yall a heads up, it was kind of a surprise.

I may be back before Louises chop, but I might not. I stopped making plans and just kinda roll with the waves of the tsunami these days.

I feel you Baby. Free flow. We'll be here waiting. Sending snugly thoughts. :love: :hug:

Hi Sorenna,
I was so happy to read your post last night, but my eyes were way too tired and wouldn't coordinate with the fingers to type.
So glad you are okay, and looking forward to updates when you can. I know what it's like to be without TV and internet, happened to me a couple of times a few months ago. I feel for ya.

Take care and pop in when you can.

:circle-of-love:

I was wondering what was going on with you Sorenna. Glad everything is going well (other than the internet debacle). Hope to see some pics of the girls soon.

Its not really a debacle, my kids think so, but sometimes life hands you a choice. My choice was internet or electricity. It was kind of a no brainer. haha I do miss my internet like nobody's business, but my house is thankful. Its so clean, I feel like Im living in someone else's house. lol

There will be no further pictures of Thelma. I did not take any of her before or after the chop since I have no way to post them. I cant post any of Louise either, even though she is still a plant and not a coveted jar of nuggetty goodness. We will have to rely on my less than stellar descriptive skills. hehe

as long as you pop in from time to time and say hello , thats good enough

i managed to get one of my thc bombs to produce male parts , and lots of them , going to try breed some seeds now

P1070635.JPG
P10706241.JPG
P10706252.JPG

and here is loopy lou , i know you liked her

P1070620.JPG

keep in touch x

Time to pop some seeds! That jar of lovely little buds ain't gonna last . . .

Oh, I know! Thelma's yield is small and Louise's will be small. I think that would probably disappoint a lot of growers, but my goal with this grow was never yield. My goal was simply to experience the plant through all its stages of growth and to bring at least one to harvest. I brought them both to harvest, I will get some smokeable nugs, and Ive seen all the growth stages, I call that a success. :blushsmile:

My next grow will have some of the same goals but I also have some new goals, like bud size and a higher yield. Im already working it out in my little brain how my next grow will go. Like...Ill only grow one plant, not two. Im going to change my soil, too. I have 3 options that I am considering: Roots Organics, Doc's Hi-Brix or LOS. I havent made my decision yet, cost will play a big part in the decision making process.

Hi Sorenna,
I was so happy to read your post last night, but my eyes were way too tired and wouldn't coordinate with the fingers to type.
So glad you are okay, and looking forward to updates when you can. I know what it's like to be without TV and internet, happened to me a couple of times a few months ago. I feel for ya.

Take care and pop in when you can.

:circle-of-love:

Hi Cannafan. :blushsmile: I understand about being too tired to post or just not feel like it. I get like that. haha

I swear I havent watched a tv show on tv in 10 years. I watch them all online, at my convenience. I dont even own a TV and we gave up cable a long time ago. We had to borrow a TV from a friend just to watch our DVD's. I have now watched them all ad nauseum. Thank goodness I love to read. I am a voracious reader and am quickly running out of books to read. The library in our podunk town doesnt even have a scifi/fantasy section! Can you believe that? That is a travesty!

I wonder if I get nekkid and dance real fast in the back yard, in the rain, during a full moon, if the internet gods will give me internets just so I wont do that again. hehe! Almost worth a try, but with my luck all that would get me would be a one way trip to the looney bin.

Loverly to see you again. :blushsmile:

as long as you pop in from time to time and say hello , thats good enough

i managed to get one of my thc bombs to produce male parts , and lots of them , going to try breed some seeds now

and here is loopy lou , i know you liked her

keep in touch x

Loopy Lou is lovely! What is your guesstimation of how long she might take to finish up?

And if I didnt know what boy plant parts looked like, well Im sure educated about it now. Wow, that one's got a lot of balls!

Hi Cannafan. :blushsmile: I understand about being too tired to post or just not feel like it. I get like that. haha

I swear I havent watched a tv show on tv in 10 years. I watch them all online, at my convenience. I dont even own a TV and we gave up cable a long time ago. We had to borrow a TV from a friend just to watch our DVD's. I have now watched them all ad nauseum. Thank goodness I love to read. I am a voracious reader and am quickly running out of books to read. The library in our podunk town doesnt even have a scifi/fantasy section! Can you believe that? That is a travesty!

I wonder if I get nekkid and dance real fast in the back yard, in the rain, during a full moon, if the internet gods will give me internets just so I wont do that again. hehe! Almost worth a try, but with my luck all that would get me would be a one way trip to the looney bin.

Loverly to see you again. :blushsmile:

Good Grief, we missed you. :rofl:

Hello, everyone. :blushsmile:

Im back! *happy dances* The net is back on. WeeHaw! :)

I want to apologize to all the followers of this journal. I am very sorry that for the last (almost) 2 months I was not able to participate here or report any updates for our lil stars, Thelma and Louise. I know it happens, but its still a big let down for me not to have been able to complete this journal online.

As I already snuck to the Library to update, Thelma was chopped on 6/29/2015. I dont know if I should have, but Im pretty sure she was done - 83 days. She had stopped showing any signs of growth, no new pistils, all other pistils pulled in closer to the buds and dark amber, no new upper growth, no new bud swellings.

I dont have a loupe so I was unable to peek at her trichs and yes, I do know this is how to determine when a plant is ready for harvest. Loupes are very inexpensive, from what I could see at Amazon, and I planned to get one by the end of the growing cycle, but that didnt happen. Yall want to make God laugh? Make plans. I surely keep him in stitches all-the-time. haha

Basically, without a loupe to guide me, I chopped her when I thought she was done. She just had this done in look one day that said, "Ive grown and grown for weeks now. I am tired. Take these buds so I can rest." So I took them. I did not regret it. She smelled so good and I mean that literally, I couldnt keep my nose off of her. She smelled like a flower, not a bowl of weed. Totally new perspective for me. She left a floral aftertaste. She tasted and smoked good. I really didnt think I would love her effect thinking that it would be too heavy, but I was pleasantly surprised. She only made me sleepy if I smoked too much, and in my exuberance I often did just that. She did give me a bit of a creative bump, too. I was able to write a few stories since I didnt have anything better to do and I still have an idea or two running around in my brain for a couple of others, when I get around to it. lol Potent and tastier than I expected. Im anxious for another Thelma. Id like her disposition too, please and thank you. hehe

I have alot more to say, but Im going to end this post here with Thelma. Ill post again in a few with Louise's adventures. (Never a dull moment with that errant cannadaughter!)

Back
Top Bottom