Sorry I don't understand

I live in Scotland, Michael. Lovely country, shite laws. Better than the death penalty though!
Would love to visit Vietnam, I didn't know about the death penalty there for weed. But then with a communist agenda (let's not get political haha) I'm not too surprised
Hello yes Scotland is a great place bit cold for me though , I prefer warmer climes. Must be growing indoors I assume.

In Vietnam,they still have the death penalty here, I'm a little paranoid

Hey, I've got a friend from Vietnam. ;)
Is that photo your cannabis trees?
Very big trees.

Just grow with what your comfortable doing, especially since the punishment is serious ;(

Glad you joined 420 magazine ,)

Welcome. I've was in VN quite some time ago. It's a very beautiful country with great weed. I still think of my drive from Danang to Hue City and the stunning scenery. I live in Billings, Montana, US.
Hi thanks for the reply, sorry I'm still trying to work out how to see everyone who's replied.yes vn is great, I was in Hoi an for several years, Ive moved north nr Hanoi now.

Thanks,yeah I doubt they'd actually carry that out I'm not dealing but I could get deported which I don't want

Where you from orginally? Being deported would actually suck.

When I was in VN, I could buy pre-rolled J's for a buck each. Came as 10 perfect J's sealed in plastic for $10. It was very easy to find.
Sounds, expensive, though to be honest before this plague,last year in Hoi an they were charging tourists 500,000 for 5 grammes,most of the weed here for the tourist market is shit,full of seeds! Seeds that I have taken and I believe turned or will turn to gold,over here they don't care about you as a customer? you're not going to be here for long? The way they, grow,dry weed is aimed at maximum profit,f,you.

Sounds, expensive, though to be honest before this plague,last year in Hoi an they were charging tourists 500,000 for 5 grammes,most of the weed here for the tourist market is shit,full of seeds! Seeds that I have taken and I believe turned or will turn to gold,over here they don't care about you as a customer? you're not going to be here for long? The way they, grow,dry weed is aimed at maximum profit,f,you.
I didn't mean f u to you I mean VN dealers.

Anytime, I’ll help where I can and I’m still pretty novice in practice but have read a lot :nomo:and there is a lot of super experienced and awesome people here that will help....
That tree is a monster o_O
I was bowled over by,all the amazing people who responded to me, I know I made a good decision joining here, I am a bit confused they moved my thread,to where?
In all the party mood of first contact, I forgot.
My plants,are in the ground, I don't feed them anything,no nothing,ok occasion I put a bit of honey and water them but I don't give them anything else.
I see burnt,leaf tips,not many but ranging from old leaves,to new.
Also some yellowing, dying?
We do get serious rain here,but I know those plants are booming!
Can you help?

Attachments

• IMG20200629084338.jpg
    IMG20200629084338.jpg
    932 KB · Views: 61
It got moved to website help and feedback, I’m assuming because it started with a question about how this site works, but everyone who has posted anything will know when new stuff is posted on here
I am not sure about the discoloring of the tips, as I’m still pretty new myself, but what have the temperatures been like?

It got moved to website help and feedback, I’m assuming because it started with a question about how this site works, but everyone who has posted anything will know when new stuff is posted on here
I am not sure about the discoloring of the tips, as I’m still pretty new myself, but what have the temperatures been like?
Very hot,its been hot here, I had to buy a generator cause I couldn't take it with the power cuts!
But I know the weed there is local and its knowing local conditions

Back
Top Bottom