Sorry if I've put this in the wrong thread but opinions are greatly appreciated

UKgrower320

420 Member
So I've just obtained some Cookie OX by rare dankness from attitude seed bank and I've noticed about 90% of them are cracked in the vial.

What do I mean by cracked ?

Well see just before you see the tap root of a germinated seed ?, That's what all my seeds look like.

My Jenny Kush and Star OX are fine from them but I'm more worried about these since I wanted the Cookies OX for future crosses I was planning on breeding, also for actually getting to try the weed again. So any opinions are greatly appreciated, and pics can be added if requested.

I really don't know what to do, if I should contact attitude or if I should contact rare dankness

They may have gotten wet at some point in time, and started to germinate. I'd contact the seller immediately, and try to germinate the seeds, and grow the plants ASAP. You can do a seed run with a short veg time to have more for later. If the seeds don't germinate you can get back to the seller for replacements.

They may have gotten wet at some point in time, and started to germinate. I'd contact the seller immediately, and try to germinate the seeds, and grow the plants ASAP. You can do a seed run with a short veg time to have more for later. If the seeds don't germinate you can get back to the seller for replacements.
Ah, thank you very much for replying. well at one positive thing that's came out of this... At least I/we know there's a good germ rate with them lol.

If one more question though, how long if the best case scenario could I keep these before I get I'm contact with the seller ?, I assume it would be to keep the seeds away from light, high humidity etc to keep them as best as they could be

Also being the fact I got them for free makes me feel like I don't want to kick up fuss

(it's not an active promo in case anyone reads this, it's was a giveaway thing on another platform)

I would contact Rare Dankness personally before you even take them out of the package. If they are cracked at that point then they are bad. If air gets in the shell it probably isn't going to sprout. With them in the package like that they should offer you a replacement. If you take they out there is no proof. All I know of Rare Dankness is that their Ghost Train Haze is one of the best haze strains out there. With proof in this day in age most companies will make it right. When I had a problem with Attitude seeds I had to go right to the breeder. You will need to have your Attitude order # as additional proof that you did buy the seeds.

Ahh just read the free part. Freebies are hard to bitch about. That is a Attitude thing they gave them away. Attitude can work with you but you really have to watch how you word things. They are still covered by laws that state what they can discuss.

Back
Top Bottom