SOS...911...PLEASE HELP +pics!

Dankafied

Picture128.jpg

Picture123.jpg

Picture116.jpg

Picture126.jpg

Picture125.jpg

Picture124.jpg

orange/red spots on my leaves, majority of the spots run parallel along the leaf vein, (Not all of the leaves have this problem yet but the ones that do, have spots running parallel along the vein) plants are 7 weeeks into flowering, about 4 to 5 weeks left. I had to re-pot them 2 weeks ago because I am a moron, I did not put perlite into my orginal soil, so drainage was a problem and the moisture meter was off the chart for a few days straight, I lost a lot of roots on that day and luckely the roots werent rotting! They survived and now i have these spots, I thought it was "mag Deficiency", but when i looked at some photos of other plants with mag deficiency I didnt see the spots going parallel along the veins (the spots were more spread out) then again im not an expert, infact im a n00bie! also some yellow discoloration on the leaves with more spots however, this discoloration only appears on a couple of leaves closer to the light, which is odd because I've never had problems with intense light exposure until these spots showed up. Will this problem get worse? Could this be a fungus? Is this rust? If it is rust and its left untreated what will happen? Is this nutreint burn? Is this mag definiciency? Since my plants are so close to harvesting (about 4 to 5 weeks), can this problem can be over looked? If needed, can harvest 2 to 3 weeks early and what will happen to the buds if I choose do so? IM FREAKIN' OUT MAN!! Does anyone have a clue? My babies look and smell sooo dank (Super Silver Haze clones) they have so much resin it looks like its snowing on my plants!! The last thing I want is for something devastating to happen so close to harvest time. (SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!)

wat is ur ph reading mate ? ive been strugling with wat looks like a similer problem but mine exceded to alot worse im in a much earlyer stage than u though . mine was down to a high ph reading ? ur girls r looking gd other than that ... i hope ive helped.

my PH is around 6.8 to 7.5

do u have any ph-down mate? if u do u need to get them ph levels down to between 5.5 and 6.2 . i saw a diferance in 24 hours . i hope that helps mate . im only a novice myself but that is wat i know . happy growing ...
this is a link to the problem i had .

novice needs help , leafs curling and changing colour

Re: SOS...911...PLEASE HELP + pics

My ph prob. started like that spotting, what is your ph run-off? Maybe it dropped too much? That was my problem that got very bad and solved it with a good flush of pH 7 water and added some dolomite and ash.

Hope that helps and good luck, the buds are looking great!

right on man, im so close to flowering but if its a PH problem and its left untreated what will happen?

well realy u need to check the ph of the source ur gettin ur water from, if that is as high as the ph in ur res then i think u r goin to need a solution 2 bring it down . r u growing in soil or hydro ?:bong:

also i noticed u said ur girls have 4 weeks 2 go . in my eyes they look like they will b ready in abit closer to 2 or 3 weeks . but like i said im no pro . i could b wrong .

there in soil, foxfarm perlite mix, the PH in our tap water is some where between 6.5 and 7.0

ah sorry mate i dnt know so much about soil but realy u should try and get the ph level down to between 5.5 and 6.2. that should help .if not ,i think u might need to flush ur soil with ph correct water then start afresh. not much more i can tell ya mate . hope ive helped .

hello again mate just to inform u , ive just read that the ph in soil should b at around 6.3 and the ph in hydro 5.8, im not sure how true this is. i know thats rite for hydro but why is it diferant in soil, can anyone els help?????

Whats a good PH adjuster?

really, lemon juice? how much per gallon?:smokin:

:cool:So is that my problem, the PH levels in my water?

So is that my problem, the PH levels in my water?

my PH is around 6.8 to 7.5

How do you figure its around 6.8 to 7.5? thats a huge diff.

Maybe you need to check your ph going in ( I keep mine at 6.4 ) and my soil is 6.8 which is prob. because I added garden lime to my soil 2 weeks before I put my plants in it, and my run-off comes out the same as it goes in ( according to my cheap color card )

You need to start the cancel out process, so I would start with checking your pH, and what are you feeding it?

:cool:So is that my problem, the PH levels in my water?

answer to ur question is yes ur ph levels could b a problem but it mite not b the problem ur seing . get ur ph down to where it should b , give it a few days and if the problem persists then post some more pics on here and we will hav another look . hope ive helped :bong:

Back
Top Bottom