SOS! Help & advice needed please

sweetleaf82

Hi everyone, I've got a serious problem with one of my plants that I can't diagnose or seem to get rid of. It's my 3rd grow and my first problem..here's some info on my setup..Cks northern lights auto, 3gal pots 75/25 coco and perlite mix, ph'd water at 6.0, fox farm trio & Calmag for nutes all under a Mars hydro reflector 96. About a week ago I started to notice a few brown spots on on a couple of leaves, almost like a rusty colour. Over a couple days the spots started to take over and appear on most of the plants leaves, I flushed out with clean ph'd water and that seemed to just make things worse. I did a little bit or research online to try and figure this out but couldn't really find a solid solution to remedy this..I read that it could be ca/mg problem? Ph? Fungus? Not really sure but it's driving me crazy!! the other plants in the tent show no signs of this problem. Hopefully someone here can give me some advice on what to do..I know a lot of people on here really know their stuff! I'm not a beginner to growing but definitely no expert! Thanks guys & gals!
420-magazine-mobile1424796649.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1030996594.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Wow shit..I didn't even think of that, it's probably been about 8 months since I've done it :/ I'm really thinking now it should be done way more often than that? lol..rookie mistake I guess! I will calibrate the meter tomorrow and give her a good flush. Thanks for the help!

OMG I just read that calibration should be almost done weekly..I feel like such a moron lol :/

Back
Top Bottom