sos my plant is dying

Braxton1

So, this is my first time trying to grow. A friend gave me a plant, and I was able to harvest a crop.
Maybe I harvested too much? After the harvest, I read I could keep the lights on 24 hours, which I did. Some of the branches were growing, then, I decided to put in on the 18/6 light cycle. Then, the new growth started withering. I put it back on 24 hour light, but it just keeps withering. The root base is pretty mature, I'm wondering if I should cut the plant all the back? put it outside? Any good advice for me?
Thanks! :thanks:

Pictures?

More info is needed also. Please fill this in:

How to Ask for Grow Support

REQUIRED INFORMATION FOR GROW SUPPORT

What Strain is it?
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
How Many Plants?
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage?
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long?
If in Flowering Stage... How Long?
Indoor or Outdoor?
Soil or Hydro?
If Hydro, Reservoir size?
If Hydro, Reservoir Temperature?
If Hydro, what type of Medium?
If Hydro, what type of Setup?
If Soil... What is in your Mix?
If Soil... What Size Pot?
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many?
Is it Air Cooled?
Temperature of Room/Cabinet?
RH of Room/Cabinet?
PH of Medium or Reservoir?
Any Pests?
How Often are you Watering?
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used?
Size or Square Footage of Room?

This information is necessary for accurate support to be given.

A picture would help immensely with a diagnosis. Without a picture, I don't know if your plant is grown hydro/aero or in soil. What kind of container if grown in a soil mixture?

It sounds like you are attempting to re-veg a harvested, mature plant. You need to treat the plant as if it were less than a month old seedling. In other words, water and feed it like a new seedling. If you are watering and feeding it the same way while it was a larger, flowering plant, your will over water and over fertilize to the point of root rot and nute toxicity (build up of nutrient salts).

If the plant is in a hard pot, you will need to trim back roots that may have become root bound and repot. A fabric pot helps prevent root binding as the escaping roots become air pruned.

Please provide more information and pics so we can help you better.

Back
Top Bottom