Sour 60 Auto April 2019

vtwin906

Plants are almost 2 weeks from seed already, one seed didn't open. They are in potting mix with BioThrive for nutes, there are also worm casings in the mix. They've been under a pair of 5000K LED bulbs, will soon step up to the 1000W full spectrum. It appears to me that these will be small plants.... in case I don't get a female there is also another auto-fem Tangerine Dream seed a week behind them... I have more auto-fems to grow as space becomes available under the light.....

I kicked up the lumens this morning, the Yehsence 1000 has only the veg lights switched on and is 24" above the plants. The color of the light(s) is different than my other cheapo LED, the King 1000. Maybe some day I'll notice a difference but the plan is to run the flower tent with the King 12 hrs/day as it does not have a veg/bloom option to lower the power usage. It did a fine job flowering the Sour Daddy Auto altho I did run it 24/0.

I have a triangle enclosure for the plants in a corner of a small closet.... 3x 1/4" panels painted flat white. Will probably need adjustments as the weeks go on. I set a light timer for 20/4. It nags me that there are credible rumors that stuff happens in the dark ... can genetics bypass that? The Sour 60 info suggests 24 hrs light but I'm going to skimp on the kwh and see what happens.

Within a day or 3 of day 60 now, I am disappointed that neither plant is over 12" tall .... Maybe I'd try something other than Biothrive if I grew this strain again but very doubtful unless the smoke turns out to be something special.

One of the plants appears more ripe than the other, I decided to cut it a bit early today and see how the smoke will compare to the other plant which I will cut in about a week. I doubt I'll even get a dry half oz from this plant....these are crowding my Tangerine Dream under the light so they are getting evicted, I may send the other one outdoors to finish....

not a good picture but nothing special here anyway.
<chop>

Back
Top Bottom