Grade: C+

Type: Hybrid

Price: Free Sample

Looks: Sage green nugs with pale gold hairs

Smell: Nondescript smell, with a hint of citrus

Taste: Harsh smoky taste

Buzz Type: Indica body high

Buzz Length: 1-1.5 hours

Best Medicinal Use: Not recommended (only considering all the GREAT strains always available)

Overall: Sometimes you get some really great sample meds, and sometimes you don’t. This sample given to my by Trinity Gardens Collective for evaluation was probably either an overly eager indoor grower that didn’t flush enough (at all) or a hydro grow. I say this based on the near complete lack of any Cannabis flavor to the rather harsh smoke. Too bad because the nugs looks plenty frosty, but the buzz was kind of a disappointment too. Just a bit of a body high that quickly faded, and crashed hard. Might be a fantastic strain other times, I’ll just skip any more of this grow and avoid the grower for a while.

SourBubbaKush_TG_2-2011_02a.jpg

SourBubbaKush_TG_2-2011_05.jpg

SourBubbaKush_TG_2-2011_06.jpg

SourBubbaKush_TG_2-2011_07.jpg

SourBubbaKush_TG_2-2011_08.jpg

The local dispensary here has sold me a majority of bad medicine and it's a shame since Northern California has no shortage of good quality. I doubt I'll go back and just focus on doing it myself. Looks can be deceiving with buds. Some of the buds looked great but tasted awful. I know some people say there's no difference between hydro and outdoor if done properly. To me that seems a poor attempt at a sales pitch. I've always noticed the difference and I've smoked off and on for 28 years.

This bubba kush had a real distinguishable strong bubble gum taste. Very sweet as well as a bit spicy. The smoke tastes great throughout the bowl and the high is nice and mellow, heavy hitting

This bubba kush had a real distinguishable strong bubble gum taste. Very sweet as well as a bit spicy. The smoke tastes great throughout the bowl and the high is nice and mellow, heavy hitting

Hey Jean are you talking about just bubba kush? or are you talking about Sour D crossed with Bubba? :bongrip:

Back
Top Bottom