Sour-Bubba OG Growing under some CFL's:

Re: "Sour-Bubba" OG Growing under some CFL's:

I really like your cabinet bro, nice and clean.

Hate that fly strip yet? I, uhh, umm, had a fight with mine and I WON (barely) AND I THREW IT AWAY LOL. :ganjamon:

O.K so every1 is going to get this post reminding all to vote in the contest. Oh and if you like my submission please Vote Butcher if you find others to fit your taste better then vote for your fellow Member. We just need to encourage more to vote. So here you go:

Vote In Our Contest

click this link : 420Contest

(And please if you can place a link to the contest on your signature to encourage every1 to vote. And please be sure to mention the contest to everynew member. :ganjamon:)

hey are a few pics of my pineapple express at about 2 weeks old

IM000653.JPG

IM000651.JPG

IM000649.JPG

Here we go week 2 of flowering and look in alright
IM000654.JPG

IM000659.JPG

so close ups

IM000657.JPG

IM000658.JPG

Some side shots

IM000656.JPG

IM000655.JPG

Wow! Killer growth! Those are some sexy gals! Lets have more bud pr0n!~

L8ER

Just wanna see what yall have to say about this i started using this today at 1/4 Tsp per gallon have any of you ever played around with it?

IM000661.JPG

Oh yeah. SuperThrive is the bomb. +Rep :bong:

I only use it for seedlings and clones tho. Seaweed fertilizer has much of the same stuff as ST and is way cheaper for general feeding.

Good tip for those that haven't used it yet.

:peace:

Oh yeah. SuperThrive is the bomb. +Rep :bong:

I only use it for seedlings and clones tho. Seaweed fertilizer has much of the same stuff as ST and is way cheaper for general feeding.

Good tip for those that haven't used it yet.

right on thanks for the tips labrat

looking good bro!!!!

I forgot superthrive....thanks guys!!! :grinjoint:

Just started them tonight (your thread reminded to add it to my ph'ed water yesterday).

Thank you, dahcwon, for nominating me to MOM - i am humbled. I'm still a newbie, so we won't get very far, but I feel very nice about it! Thanks!

Well i nominated the guys who have been a great help to me and been a part of my grow since the start.

very nice my friend how much weight do you think you are getting lets start the guestimations!!!!! my guess is a clean dry once

Guestimations yeah i think your right link time to let the guessing began I,m think right aroung a ounce or so. but i do have a clue this is my frist grow that has made it this far so maybe someone who has been growing a lil longer could make some guesses

P.S. This plant is around 2feet tall and has about 20 colas

Back
Top Bottom