Sour D Run With Alien OG DWC In Flower

Lil update on flower room looking great still stretching but gettin slower i have seen im not bending thru scrog just lettin it make its way thru the netting hope all yall had a safe 420 its wifes bday today puttin my 420 on hold 4 the night :Namaste:
Well shit hope u had a good 420 urself brotha n hope she has a good b-day n plants r looking like they r filling out nicely congrats hope thy give u a good harvest.

How the buds lookinn since i kno ur checkin on them daily

Not to bad bout to go and check them right now n let them air out abit 2day but man the popcorn buds and trim i have to make oil is stinking up my living room lol so i bet the big buds will b just as good if not better atleast i hope so lol

I ceen alot of ppl making stuff like that i just dnt have the resorces around me but i would love to make some capsols n oil 4 vaping would b awsome

I ceen alot of ppl making stuff like that i just dnt have the resorces around me but i would love to make some capsols n oil 4 vaping would b awsome
Man im still working on how to make vape oil havnt made it tht far quit yet lol i do how ever make capsule oil its easy if u got a rice cooker and a bottle of everclear jus look up on u tube how to make rick simpson oil thts how i learned and look for the real rick simpson guy he makes it old school super easy this shits saved my life lol

I bought a few carterege before amazing i love the oil n u can vape enywere i ben curing my sour d for mounths now im wanting to make a oil just dnt want to blow my house up lol

Time to try my new pen my smoke shop friend threw some of those bomb pills we will c n give review lol

Wow i must say really good vape pen stoned out my mind on nl5 lol hold bout a half a gram n last me bout 20 30 vapes witch its great on the go batt is 50 watt so it really cooks gread 4 hr charge kinda sucks bout o well happy sun guys hope yall have a green dayyy

Wow i must say really good vape pen stoned out my mind on nl5 lol hold bout a half a gram n last me bout 20 30 vapes witch its great on the go batt is 50 watt so it really cooks gread 4 hr charge kinda sucks bout o well happy sun guys hope yall have a green dayyy
nice! does the taste stay the same and is it smooth smocking it?

To me tast is better n all at the end healthier we cant smoke blunts for the rest of our life lol really smoth i was very surprised cuz im just getting into the vape stuff

Man I got to get a vape pen and try. I’ve never tried one but I hear it’s pretty good and you get a lot more hits from the pen. Does it stone you like a pipe would.✌️

To me tast is better n all at the end healthier we cant smoke blunts for the rest of our life lol really smoth i was very surprised cuz im just getting into the vape stuff
nice! nice to know I`m thinking about getting one, I saw one in a bong shop here, it`s called Fly(something) but I wanted to know from someone who I know (or who I have been interacting on this awesome community with)

Back
Top Bottom