Sour D Run With Alien OG DWC In Flower

Good morning to you also Jack. I’m sitting here drinking a Red Bull and getting ready to put boys on bus lol. My lights will be on in about 35min so I’m anxious to check the girls out this morning. Hopefully they are doing great lol.✌️
Same brotha hate mornings lol all ready at my shop vaping lol ready for my day ur ladis are frwaking killer brotha fo shoo ja

Thanks Jack, I always wake up of morning and normally within 30min I’m smoking lol. I don’t know what I would do if I didn’t have my weed lol.✌️
Me too n my wife wants me to quick i get cranky af lol its like my cofee lol

Ok lil update on flower room i have to lift lights a tad but other then that electric pistals everywhere my clones showin root soo out of 3 . all 3 have roots all organic no added stimulants helpin root guys yall need to try the hole n save yalls money

N wifi n alien og purkin up

But omg roost gen blueberry surprise omg a sweat gas smell whooo thats goin to b some super fire thank god i cloned her i actually cloned for a friend of mine i think he is shyt out of luck cuz there mine lol

Dam jack dats a mighty fine looking garden u got urself dare lol great job on those new baby clones I have yet to run my seeds from rooster but from the looks of ur garden it has me interested great job so far buddy n man that net is sure filling out nice huh congrats bro namaste

Dam jack dats a mighty fine looking garden u got urself dare lol great job on those new baby clones I have yet to run my seeds from rooster but from the looks of ur garden it has me interested great job so far buddy n man that net is sure filling out nice huh congrats bro namaste
Thanks my brtha i try to keep up with yall lol try roost beans witch one u got there really good n strong sttains

Thats wat im here debating wat u thing ecg
I would say they still have some stretch in them. They are thriving and loving life right now. You’ll probably harvest your girls right before me lol. About how many weeks will your girls flower? Mine are 9-10 week flower strains.✌️

lol yeah there thriving took the day off will take great pics today n harveat its always a mystery lol cuz 1st time growing these straines but im guessing if i would guess 60 to 80 days cuz that's wen i start checking trykes bust i kno blueberry surprise will b a fast finisher il say 60 days so yeah il harvest n then u be right behine me lol we both be on bud watch

Yeah ite roost gen thats y i said to myself i would never prolly have a great blurberry strain again so im goin to keep a clone on deck 24/7 lol its just i dnt have access to seeds or clones i hve to keep wat i got going if its good we will both see

They are looking good and seems to be happy as ever lol. Here’s a pic I took this morning. I took another Green Crack out and I’m gonna put it in one of my outdoor patches. I have four in there now and they still have some stretching to do. I didn’t think 4 plants would fill my 5+5 tent but they grow fast in coco lol. By the time they get done stretching it’s still going to be pretty tight in there I believe but I should be able to finish these 4 in there I hope lol.✌️

Back
Top Bottom