buds4us

420 Member
New grower here and what better place to start than 420 mag. Let me tell you a little about my setup.
Grow Tent - 4'x4'x8'
Lights- P600 Watt Led
6" Mountain Air carbon filter
6" inline fan
Soil - fox farms mixed with 50% perlite
Seeds are from crop kings feminized sour diesel & white cookies
Nutes - Humboldts Secret (I here mixed reviews so I don't know what to think)

Im at week two from seed

I have 3 sour diesel plants and 1 White cookies plant and so far things are going smoothly plants seem to be growing but not stretching. I plan on transplanting from red solo cup into 1 gal then 3 gal and ultimately 5 gal.

Some concerns,
My temperature in the tent hasn't been a problem at all but my humidity has been getting as low as 24%. I have some homemade humidifiers in the tent which does seem to help especially if I turn the lights off or if I turn my ventilation fan off then Humidity rockets to about 60 %. I have expeirenced one plant "dampening off" due to me turning the fan off and forgetting to put it back on. It's since recovered quickly after turning the fan on and has propped right back up.

What can I do to keep humidity up ?

How long should I plan to veg for in an 8' ceiling max?

Should I top or Fim ?
When to Top or Fim?

I also plan to use SCROG technique to keep plants shorter and bushier and I want to experiment when some LST. So any opinions advice is welcome and Thank you in advance !!

IMG_153333.JPG
51339483401_E3B3848B-459E-4A21-87BC-B7D99CA61131.JPG
IMG_201323.JPG
IMG_155428.JPG
IMG_155525.JPG

What's going on 420 community let me update you on what's going on

I have topped my 3 sour d plants and did some lst training to two of them. What I found is that they are already shorter than the one plant I did not lst in just 5 days.

I have one white cookies and a bagseed I want to top today

I'm worried about my bag seed turning out to be a male and messing with my females.

How early can I tell if it's male or female ?

I'm thinking about moving away from the Scrooge technique and go experiment with some fluxing.

I want to cut the lower leaves on the sour d plant but not to sure, up to about the third node.

Comments advice anything welcome !!

420-magazine-mobile1027292540.jpg
420-magazine-mobile898823342.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1605726160.jpg
420-magazine-mobile253028675.jpg
420-magazine-mobile735726577.jpg

Sorry about the light

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

low humidity in the winter is the pain in my ass.. lol
i ve thinkin a solution but i didnot try yet. maybe u could try once for me. =)
how about put a container with some hot water in yo tent?? this way may raise the humid up and when the water is cold, you can use them to feed your plants. one stone two birds right ? haha. hope it works.

Back
Top Bottom