Sour Diesel #8 Indoor, 2x600W - Soil - FF Nutes

Re: Sour Diesel #8 Indoor, 2x600W, Soil, FF Nutes

Sorry its been so long since updating again. Lots of stuff going on, and one of the more exciting is I got a new place. It will still be a little while before its all set up, but its under way and I have moved over everything but the last solid batch of 8 SD finishing up their last 1.5-2weeks before harvest (pics below). I pretty much wanted to move the plants before telling anyone cause I get a little nervous transporting things even though it was all pretty much back country private dirt roads. Anyway, they are moved and set up temporarily for now. I put 8 new plants into flower 2 days ago. Only 3 of them are SD, then there are 3 Skunk Dog and 2 Purple Nurple. I am thinking I may end this journal after this harvest in a couple weeks and start a new multi-strain perpetual journal since I wont really ever have just SD batches anymore. I'll be able to dismantle this grow room, which I built with expansion in mind, and add more panels to increase the size from 8'x7' to ~11'x11', and put in a dividing wall to separate the veg and flower rooms instead of the stacked veg boxes I have now that are too height restrictive. Now the veg room will be ~6'x6' and over 7' of height, so tons more space. Anyways, thats kinda the jist of whats going on. Now on to the pics, SD flowering day 46-

12_24_001.jpg

12_24_002.jpg

12_24_003.jpg

12_24_004.jpg

12_24_006.jpg

12_24_007.jpg

12_24_008.jpg

12_24_009.jpg

The PM is pretty much non-existent now, I just kept up with the hydrogen peroxide spray until it stopped showing up, then still spray about every 3 or 4 days just to be safe. The new place will start sterile so I hope to not get into that situation again over there.
OK, that all I can think of for now. Much Aloha, and Happy Holidays All!!
:peace:

Took a few pics of two of the girls, day 50, about a week to go.

Left corner girl-
12_28_1_001.jpg

12_28_1_006.jpg

12_28_1_002.jpg

12_28_1_004.jpg

12_28_1_005.jpg

12_28_1_005-1.jpg

Right middle girl-
12_28_1_007.jpg

12_28_1_008.jpg

12_28_1_009.jpg

12_28_1_010.jpg

:yummy: getting very excited for this batch! Its the first to have the Fox Farm soluble trio on top of the liquid trio nearly all the way thru (started late veg with the Open Sesame) and I am thinking they show it, but have to wait till its dry to find out what difference it made (makes) for yield, high, and taste. Once I get that info and post it I will close this journal and focus on the new one just started today (see signature below) where I will continue with the SD, but now have added Skunk Dog, Purple Nurple, and Train Wreck. Probably more new strains down the road as well, so wanted to have my journal now reflect the mix strain perpetual grow and close the chapter on nothing but Sour D.

Anyway, thats about it for today I think. Thanks for tuning in. Oh, and just a couple days left to vote for contests, I got one bud up but no plant this month.
:peacetwo:

Man they look good!:yummy::thumb:

Mahalo brother!! Like I said, I am especially excited to taste this batch as they have had more juice during flower. I'll be sure to give a last smoke report before I close this journal up.

Took a few shots of some buds right after likely their last hydrogen peroxide treatment (more a preventative/maintenance measure now), they kinda look pretty I think when they are all wet like that and its not often at all indoor buds get sprayed down, so yeah, just playing around I guess.

12_31_001.jpg

12_31_001-2.jpg

12_31_003.jpg

12_31_003-1.jpg

and a group shot of 3-
12_31_004.jpg

Happy New Year Everyone!!

Happy New years to u Van Diesel!:thumb:
They all look nice and jiucy,looking realy nice!
How many days flowering are they today? And how many days did u veg for again?
Anyways keep safe and looking great brotha:)

Right on, hope you had a good one! they are 54 days today. This batch was cut from the mom about 6 weeks before they were put in to flower.

Hope this year is filled with wonder green nuggage for you.

HNY Van.... those pics look extra sticky IMHO~~

Aloha and HNY to you Tmac!! I think this batch is a bit more sticky/crystaly than the previous too, maybe due to the additional nutes. Waiting for the smoke test to really say its an improvement yet, but it sure looks like it so far. Also think I have more buds on each branch, but individual buds don't seem to be getting quite as big as the last batches, so its gonna come down to total weight to see. I might still have some fine tuning to do with the levels of each nute during their feed cycles. Adding the FF soluble trio to the liquid trio I was a bit cautious with the doses, and never got really good leaf tip burn with any feeds, so I keep bumping it up trying to get it right and find that ceiling...soon.

A few day 'till harvest and they are looking nice. Had to show off my favorite girl, she's not gonna be the biggest producing out of the whole bunch, but she's got the most showcase buds out of all the girls in this batch. She stands exactly two feet tall, and I'm guessing she will wind up dry/trimmed ~1.5.
day 55
1_2_11_005.jpg

1_2_11_003.jpg

1_2_11_001.jpg

1_2_11_002.jpg

1_2_11_006.jpg

1_2_11_007-1.jpg

1_2_11_007.jpg

1_2_11_008.jpg

1_2_11_008-2.jpg

1_2_11_008-1.jpg

Sometime next week when they (the pots) dry out its harvest time!!

Much Aloha!!

Back
Top Bottom