Sour Diesel & ATF Grow

A couple quick bud shots from this harvest... This one is of some of the Sour Diesel...

1227071414.jpg

This is some JTR Lemon, notice all the red hairs! Very colorful and reminiscent of days long ago...

1227071226a.jpg

More to come...

BTW, Ugodmade, The smoke on the JTR is excellent, very mellow hit, cerebral high and really sticky. The SD is kind of peppery tasting and very much a couch-lock high. My brother says I should pick a winner and run with it, but I like variety, not only is it keeping it interesting, but different strains have different weaknesses and strengths, it is good to not keep all your eggs in one basket... One is better with temp or humidity, or with mites, or maybe better with over fert., etc.

Damn,that is some good looking nuggetts of happy. Congrats on ajob well done.Can almost smell it through the screen.Oh,rip a big toke for me!!:bong:

When harvesting my next wave of plants I noticed one of the oddest things I have seen. One leaf sprouted a small bud right in the center! This is a picture of it. Has anyone ever seen this before or know what may have caused it?

IM001359.jpg

Here is some more harvest pictures. This is the second wave. Notice this trippy reddish purple on some of the plants...

IM001357.jpg

IM001355.jpg

IM001354.jpg

Most of the leaves have been removed again before hanging. Some of these buds are as big around as a softball...

IM001365.jpg

IM001364.jpg

IM001363.jpg

ROTFL right on Boss, I tend to attract freaky friends and freaky girls too! I grew a bit about 20 yrs. ago, but never really really got serious untill 2001 when I got my first medical card here. I never would have imagined it before then. Technology available to us now is great and if one is serious about putting the work (and time) in the results are mind blowing.

I have seen this happen several times. If you remember that calyxes are just modified leaves, it is easier to understand why this happens. I saw a member have this happen a couple of months ago. It is uncommon, but not unusual.

Thank you Ugodmade and Boss-G. What about the leaf with the bud in the center? Ever seen that happen?

Back
Top Bottom