Sour Diesel & ATF Grow

It is just a variant in flowering. A calyx is just a modified leaf remember, so it it not that unusual if you see it happen. I usually see it on very healthy plants only, and mostly indicas.

i'm only a novice grower, but here's a thought: i recently saw an article about geneticly altering marijuana plants to focus on specific traits. what if you could grow a plant with a bud on every leaf? I'll try to find that article to share, i think it's highly advanced laboratory stuff that i don't understand, maybe some of you will.
and kudos to you, kick start, i can only hope my harvest is that succesful.puff one for me

Latest update... AMAZING! Yesterday I was continuing to trim this harvest. Some of the first plants down yielded 2-3 oz (finished). Twice yesterday that changed to over 1/4 lb. each plant. The last group of plants has yielded over 3 1/2 oz. ea. on every other plant. I could not have asked for a better yield on a 2 wk. veg./60 day bloom. Me = happy camper....

A couple more shots from today's trimming...

IM001359.jpg

IM001367.jpg

I am going to pick up a large kief screen today or tomorrow and we will see what I can get out of my trimmings. I have plenty good sweet leaf trim with lots of trics on them.

:clap: Looks like manna from heaven...the smell & taste must be awesome!!!
I love Sour Diesel and always try to keep some around....this looks like a good year for you. :smokin:

congrats!!!!!! i love sour diesel. i would love some seeds oh man. sour diesel bud is a little pricey in the city but well worth it caus eof the smoke. as for the ats yummy my boy had some and i was roasted for a while nice taste and high. good stuff man.

congrats!!!!!! i love sour diesel. i would love some seeds oh man. sour diesel bud is a little pricey in the city but well worth it caus eof the smoke. as for the ats yummy my boy had some and i was roasted for a while nice taste and high. good stuff man.

Thank you. What are the prices like where you are? I am always curious what it is like elsewhere...

in nyc its about 500 an o, i know people who get it for 400. main thing out here is haze. man i wish i could get a price like that for some SAWA lol hint hint :grinjoint:

Nice grow indeed!! I have some Sour Diesel going also. Never had heard of it till a friend gave me some beans and said they were SD.

Not bad smoke. I had not heard of Super Chronic either till the same friend gave me some beans. Also real good.

Really nice job. You have a great looking harem going on, that fer sure!!

mM

Back
Top Bottom