Sour Diesel fan leaves turning purple & yellow

rgbet

Hello all,

I have a problem with my plant.. Sour diesel 2 months and 5 day in veg state. I main line it donno if this is relevant but the leaves are turning purple and yellow. I have read that i might be missing magnesium. So i bought and added 2,5g magnesium untill now to the plant and it seemd like it was working but im not sure anymore..

what do you thing i should do?

IMG_096436.jpg

IMG_096326.jpg

IMG_096841.jpg

re: Sour Diesel fan leaves turning purple & yellow

Kind of looks like nutrient burn to me? What are you feeding it and how much / how often?

Are your roots in a place where they are getting cold? That could cause a phosphorus deficiency. But my guess is it may be pH related because I see her craving some Magnesium also.

Honestly maybe the above answer is correct too.

the soil is plagron batmix. I have added little of the plagron TERRA GROW, but only after i have seen the plant suffering. I have also added magnesium 5g/1L of water and mixed it into 3 liter of water and used it for 4 days of watering.

Mybe the pot isnt big enough 30 cm wide and 14 cm tall, donno how much is that in liter or galons?

No the roots arent cold, the temp is around 19-20 when it sleeps and 25-27 when the light are on. How do i check the PH?

Today im flushing the soil, bought PH down and PH up. Tested the soil at PH 8, so i read i need to drop way down to 6,5 PH.

Hope this does the trick :D

Cal-mag would be my first try. Helps keep everything green. A ph meter will help the plant grow by allowing it to use all the nutrients. I would have gone lower 5.5 ph as the soil is ph8. (Bat mix starts at ph6.5 so something you have added has not been ph'd before being added.)

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

So i have flushed it with 4 liters of PH 6,2. The plant is flurishing again :D the leaves are almost fully green again after 1 day =)

It's important to let your ph fluctuate slightly. So that your plant takes advantage of all the nutrients. If you get it wrong a flush or a push in the right direction of ph balance can fix a plant pretty quick. Cal-mag can help your leaves and stems. Healthy leaves, healthy plant. Silicon can help your roots and keep your bud from rotting. Healthy Roots = Healthy Plant.

This is all I know but my next step is to try hydroponics.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I'm going to throw you a curve ball and say it looks like a 'K' and/or 'P' deficiency to me. Both could be PH related.

I caught the curve ball..bang on my beak,,ouch. :rofl:
The high PH locks out nutrients and plant can't take it from the soil. Lowering PH is good catch and don't forget to feed P, K and some cal mag.
Otherwise, she is a beauty :thumb:

Today im flushing the soil, bought PH down and PH up. Tested the soil at PH 8, so i read i need to drop way down to 6,5 PH.

Hope this does the trick :D

Had the same problem a few days ago, did the same thing, took the PH down to 6.5 and I've seen massive improvement in just 1 day.

Fanleaf helped me, because your ph was to high the plants stopped eating & growing, and you start to see some nutrient problems - magnesium in your case and mine.

Just take the PH down, to 6.5 , and wait a few days, if the problem persists use cal-mag or a table spoon of epsom salt.

Back
Top Bottom