Sour Diesel & Girl Scout Cookies In Coco - 50W LED Veg - 315W CMH Bloom

1 week into flower. Looks like all the plants have kinda caught up to eachother. Switched to 12/12 7 days ago. Still giving them veg nutes for one more week but also started terpinator and Cytoplus from Bioag. Later will give them some avalanche, Hawaiian bud, high phos guano, and Mammoth P. Not a lot. Just a bit to sip on. Check it out. They are mostlt group shots. I have 5 plants there uner two 315cmh.

The Girl Scout Cookie is in the back left, and the Sour D is in the back right. The onw with the big broad indica looking leaves in the front left is the blueberry.

Remember, all of these girls were on their death bed until I figured it out. Not too bad now.

Happy to hear any feedback.

:Namaste:

Oh, and here is the Blueberry stowaway that’s along for the ride. I think she’s getting a little wind burn from being a little too close to the fan. I’ll have to move it a bit.

Okay. Day 14 update. Girls going strong. Been super cropping as much as possible to keep the stretch down and it seems to be working. Will try to keep it going and if I have to, I’m prepared to pin my lights to the ceiling. Fungas gnats still a problem. Started Microbe Lift about 10 days ago. Need a full three weeks to evaluate its effectiveness. Gonna hit them with some Hawaiian Bud and guanos next week. Also, started the Terpinator as I got a liter free sample.

The Blueberry Stowaway

Full canopy! Must be over 5x5 now.

Eye - bud level.

Underside. Still got some good light penetration for such a dense canopy. The 2 315’s is all the light I’m using.

Day 28 (4 week) update.

I keep pushing the bloom nutes. Not hard, but enough. The girls seem to really like it. Gonna start the Grow More Avalanche next week. But for now, giving the Flora Nova Bloom, Hawaiian Bud, Terpinator, Jumpstart, Bat Guano, and the required cal-mag and silica. Also have a little seaweed, bioag fulpower, biocozyme, and recharge I have been giving as needed.

Shit. Typing that all out makes me realize there is a lot of stuff I’ve been giving. Here they are:

I welcome any thoughts or comments.

Day 41

Coming along okay. I wish the buds were filling in a little more by now. We’ll see how they come along. I have given them a little more Hawaiian Big Bud bloom booster along with the rest. Hopefully they fill out a bit more. The blueberry appears to be filling in much better. Maybe because the blueberry didnt have as many troubles as the others. We’ll see.

Day 49 update.

The Great White Shark looks like she is ready. I’m going to begin flushing and let her go another week. Unbelievable that she could be ready after only 7 weeks. And this is the cut I am making femenized seeds from. Fast! The Girl Scout Cookies and Blueberry need more time. At least 2 more weeks I’m thinking. Well, here they are. The GWS filled in well and the other two are also beginning to fill in.

Back
Top Bottom