Sour Diesel, Mk Ultra, Orange Royale, Grandaddy Purple, Purple Kush

:D
ok for a test heres the better MK Ultra, i think... its grown a bit more since this one.
babymkultra2.jpg

yay that worked
although i still cant get into the my photos section at least they display now, ok getting caught up have pics waiting approval.

heres MK a little later
mkultra-3.jpg

heres the Royal Orange.
(i like these plants, from flying dutchmen)
this is the one from first pics of transplant
orange1-3.jpg

male pods?
or-pre-close.jpg

or-pre.jpg

or-pre-close2.jpg

Sour Diesel
sourd3.jpg

Granddaddy Purple
gdp3.jpg

oh ya heres this other sour diesel.. really sassy one its starting to like the coco :D
sourdiesel-3.jpg

ok now i have these couple of problem plants... what makes these leaf edges kinda lift up like this? would very low humidty do it? thats about my biggest issue right now..

northernlights1.jpg

problemleafs.jpg

just the ph and that worst one is between 6-7. the little one has barely been planted for a week. =)

im not sure how to even check ec lol thats probally the problem what should i do then flush?

been using only organics, botanicare and biocanna.

just those two that have ben doing it a lot so not terribly worried. i guess its kinda annoying lol.

somewhat sure that one is a male..

or-pre-close.jpg

so started flowering to get some pollen for later, made a little mini-cab to keep him in another room.
or-male-1.jpg

he just gets a couple of these lights i put togther for like $15.
4 - 100watt cfls
cfls.jpg

anyone tell me how long it takes to get some pollen?

might have another male but not as good of one...ill just trash it if so. and the 3rd is definetly female. mmmmm orange

well i need to start flowering, this is as long as i can stand to veg.

groupshot3.jpg

i killed the less impressive male orange and was checking out his roots and the soil... it was a very healthy system. very clean smelling and the roots looked great.
was in biocanna earthmix. next time im using more coco..

the good flowering male is fine, his pollen pods are multiplying still very tiny though.
i think i can get a good mix of seeds and i always enjoy gambling... maybe ill come up with some good plants!!

also glad to get on 12/12 so i can keep the airco's cranking more and colder..
and i need some fresh bud smell in here :D

made a couple more clones too i think ill make these my official mothers, the purple kush and mk ultra
motherclones.jpg

for flowering nutes i just have Botanicare Bloom its 1.5/4/5
should i get something stronger or anything else? :peace: :allgood:

yah that strain is really stout and green! all 3 were like that, should be an easy one to recognize :D

flying dutchmen have a pretty big grow.. i read theyll use 10,000 plants just for selecting breeders. glad someone has that kind of room LOL

day 3 of flowering.

might go ahead and flush good tomorrow... just to clear up the soil and coco, before switching nutes... i guess.

purple kush is still in the lead here:adore:
groupshot5.jpg

pet male day 11 of flowering.. this is few days ago though he adds more little pods constantly :headbanger:
or-male-3.jpg

i made another clone light on my day off :D
clonelights.jpg

it can be hanging or just sit somewhere....
oh i need more of that shiney tape i ran out, those rolls dont have much grr

the grow looks amazing Janjaweed! they all look so healthy and full of life, i cant wait to follow this grow for sure!

heya haha, thanks!:hug:

i brought em out to clean the grow area and for a flush here they are waiting.
flush-line.jpg

noticed the last Royal orange had finally sexed too. blaah!
or-male-last.jpg

or-male-trash.jpg

im out of orange, no orange till next try!! :straightface:

the surviving male is still getting ready to pop the pollen pods..so guess ill still get a lot of differnt orange halfbreed seeds to mess with hopefully.
hmm
this mk ultra is happy to gain the empty space..
mk-ultra-1.jpg

purp kush
purple-kush-1.jpg

grand daddy purp for flush.
gd-purple-1.jpg

she has the best developed buds so far, and one of the shorter flowering times 50-58 :allgood:

Grow looks great
1 question
what is the pipe stuck in the dirt do?
sorry for such a dumb question but I do hydro would love to try dirt but I AM AFRIAD OF BUGS

devin828

i have those in a few of em to help dry out the bottoms after watering,
just for air to blow in thier a little heh theres a mesh with hydroton in the bottms too
im still experimenting with different setups, pots that dont dry fast are really annoying which is another good thing about the coco =)

bugs suuuuuck im gonna try some hydro's when it cools down this winter heh.
i have the gnats beat and no sign of any mites... but i cant treat them anymore in flowering so i hope nothing comes around or im in trouble then o.o

when it comes to dirt are you looking for something that dries out quickly or something that hold water for 2 or 3 days
also does dirt do better when temps are hotter than hydro

devin828

when it comes to dirt are you looking for something that dries out quickly or something that hold water for 2 or 3 days
also does dirt do better when temps are hotter than hydro

yeaaah one time, i had some really absorbent soil and it would take like an entire week to dry out.

when it stays wet that long without drying then the pests and germs can really start growing, and get a foothold. and then plants get sick!
which is what happened so i was like ok thats gotta get fixed..

drying in 2 or 3 or 4 days is plenty fast enough.

if you use coco it can be more like 36-48 hours it dries out nice especially when its mixed with chunky perlite too.
coco is teh good!

in hydro... if the solution gets too warm theyll die!
have pretty good airco but thats because without it this place gets very hot very fast, bleh.
i just feel like it would be safer to wait for winter because if anyone forget to keep it on when leaving, one time, id have a lot of dead plants lol

ut oh, orange pollens!:headbanger:

royal-orange-pollen.jpg

this first one opened after 15 days of 12/12.

its seems that after opening these little pollen flowers wont actually release thier pollen till it sat open for an hour or two...i just have to keep checking every so often and tap on them to see if they will drop it yet.
got 1 flower yesterday and like 6 so far today. only about a couple thousand to go lol.

ill keep scouping it into this little hash bottle. its already got a bunch more :D
royal-orange-pollen-2.jpg

another thing is this stuff is incredibly fine...
one of these pollens can probally fly around in a room for hours even with no air currents :yikes:
im sure ill get more than a few seeds just from that :D

Back
Top Bottom