Sour Diesel, Mk Ultra, Orange Royale, Grandaddy Purple, Purple Kush

Janjaweed

looks like im ready now.. transplanting the last orangie.:headbanger:
tran1.jpg

tran2.jpg

fresh Foxfarm Ocean
tran3.jpg

if they look a little ragged still its from mite treatments heh had some try to ride in on a shishkaberry which i then killed.

i also purchase some Biocanna Earth Mix to try out its mostly soiless coco and bark mix i got special food for it to. expensive way to go and was suprised to find it LOADED with Gnats!!! very loaded.

been dousing it with gnatrol bacteriums for a week no gnats now. will continue treatments regardless....

groupsprouts1.jpg

most are clones..
the oranges are seed really hoping for a male.
the alpha plant in back is purple kush its been amazing, so shiney and resistant to burn and was half dead when i got it lol heres it baby pic.
purplekush1.jpg

oops forgot to do the water catching pans first...got some 14 inch ones now they are ready.
grooow little plants!

picked up a few things...
supplies1.JPG

seeds are grapefruit x sweettooth
i guess they call it hammerhead shark, meh... could be tasty tho

thanks! hoping to do better this time they seem to be happy enough so far =)

yaaaah i made a bunch of stargate avatars lol those Hive Queens are scary! bad news around the pegasus galaxy XD

ah cool i never tried any Mk Ultra before! was hoping it was good..
i did find out its OGKush x G13.

OGKush is Lemon Thai x "purebreed landrace" Kush unless im mistaken. there might be some chemdog in the mix too. (mmm)

and G13 is a secret genetically modified goverment strain perfected by the aliens at area 51. sounds yummy but doenst tell me much about its actual origons... at least it has a good rep.

anyways that one is still kinda getting established its really new. basically it looks like something a cat chewed up right now....
its doing ok though soon as it gets some decent growth ill take some closer ups! :D ok well maybe ill take one now just to laugh at lol.

cool. good luck on your mk grow, this strain isnt as stabilized as mr.thseeds says so ;) but if you get lucky and get the right pheno.. you pretty much would have the best ganja on the block :p they start of scrawny.. some stretch a lot, but overall potency-taste-look-smell-high is there., imho i think this strain taste better than the "og kush" in so-cal.

okee well actually its a clone, from a shop. so whoever is the breeder has picked out a good one! at least in theory lol.. they have pretty good stuff though.
pics ready just waitin =)

oh here we go the ugly duckling, MK-Ultra!
im pretty sure its gonna come around in a few more days:laughtwo:
babymkultra.jpg

Granddaddy Purple..
gdp1.jpg

heres that first transplant the Orange Royale he seems to be fine with the FF Ocean, i guess...
orff2.jpg

Sour Diesel...
sd1.jpg

actually have 2 of these its really strong:bong:
this one got rootbound for a few days and sprouted some three pointer leaves =(
back to normal now but ive done that to quite a few clones ;p

Purple Kush!:headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger:
pk1.jpg

green looking plants you got there :)
you can snip that almost dead fan leaf of the mk-clone,
should help it bounce back, looking good man~

thanks! ok i snipped it :D
itll catch up in no time those clones really are fast, i bet i can get into 12/12 in a few weeks maybe.

hiya nubsurf welcome!! mmmm i need some more cant keep from smoking it all lol

lookin a little perkier today i think :D

the MkUlta, and Orange Royale are in Foxfarm Ocean Forest
(the orange is really happy in it!!)

also ive been using Botanicare Pure Blend Pro organic plant food and a dash of Biocanna Biovega and some Sweet

i figured i would try out some coco but i ended up getting this wierd BIOCANNA Earth Mix. its a coco and bark mix the Sour D is in that..
(big one started smelling today and its a definet sour diesel smell lol)

i usually go with a foxfarm oceans with canna-coco,
ever since i went "coco" i havent touched hydro.. might try aeroponics in the near future :)

hope your mk turns out bombtastic :p

thanks me too! :D
might pick up another mk today, if able hehe

so okee
2 of the orange gave me a couple clones.
ill let them root for a week or two and then flower to check sex!!
very cool plants and got some 12 pointed leaf coming out now.

orclones1-2.jpg

hmm that pic of clones isnt working and when i click on my photos it wont let me in. just says..
"You do not have permission to view the images in this category"

im bugged or something =(

still wont let me see my pics when im logged in, meh. uploading is no problem.
guess im just locked out for good.

plants are fine for the most part,
got a new MK which is just starting to make some foliage it has a ways to catch up. i been pinchin a couple tall plants to slow them down a little they hate it ^_^

might have a male orange i need to get a pic up and see if anyone can tell!

great results using neem oil, at like quadruple+ strenght itll even knockdown and kill gnats. O.O
those are tough little bastards i seen one take a swim in some pyrethrin soap, climb out and dry off and acted completly happy with the whole ordeal.

Back
Top Bottom