Sour Diesel SOG

oh I forgot to say YAY on the bug iradication:cheer:

I am crossing the fingers on the death of the bugs. Time will tell.

The Black Hills are an incredible place. So many beautiful place to see and some really good riding. Bike week isn't the time to go if you want to see the hills. Just to dam many bikes. I grew up on the east side of the state so it was a place to go to get away from the heat and flat land.

be sure to stop at wall drug:)

be sure to stop at wall drug:)

I always figured if you drove by without stopping one of those signs would jump out in front of you. :cheesygrinsmiley:

LOL the last time we went to the hills I took my son. I told him to watch for the signs. the first one was in Wisconson. he got pretty irrataded with them by the time we got to the corn palace and then back on 80LOL

Bike week in Daytona Beach....been there many times....lived in the area for the first 4 years of my retired life....last 81/2 in U.P.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

Bike week in Daytona Beach....been there many times....lived in the area for the first 4 years of my retired life....last 81/2 in U.P.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR
Never made it down there for Bike Week but I've been there in 1968. can't really remember anything about it.

Used to go to Daytona Beach for car shows at the Speedway. Where did you live Yooper? I was in Melbourne.

I lived in Port Orange which is a Daytona suburb. Wintered there several times also. Worked part time at the beach in New Smtrna Beach for 3 years. Enjoyed the beach beauties from my toll booth. Dirty old man that I am. He,He,He.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

Ladies in the sog look like they are getting close. Hairs are starting to twist in and are turning a orangist brown. not all of them but they are starting. Trichomes are at the 60% cloudy with a few with a ting of amber and the rest clear. Need to get new batteries for the scope to see them better. Scopes for me are hard to use but how else do you look at them. The buds are really hard and with my 40x loupe they are crystal beauties. Even though harvesting is a lot of work it is oh so fun to see what you will get.

The ladies outside are also getting close. I'm not sure what I'm gong to do about drying them. I don't really want to bring them into the garage because of the mites. Even if I have them KILLED there is a chance of bring them into the grow room. It's to dam moist outside so I may have to put a heater in the green house and cover with black plastic. That would be a real pain and look a little weird to the neighbors. OH what to do. :laughtwo:

Hey Bee do you have a macro option for your camera? I just learned that on mine there is a little tulip thingy on one of the controls.
anyway if you do you can take close ups with the camera and then zoom in on the pictures with your computer,you could try that at least I can.
as far as the neighbors all I can say is that its getting cold outside (at least it is here) so maybe they would not notice as much as they are not realy spending a lot of time outside. but I dont know anything about your situation. and it would only be for a short time.
so you know better than I.
I hope it all works out in the end for you freind:thumb:

Howdy Fish. I have tried the macro thing with the camera with no luck but I will try again. Still thinking about the greenhouse thing. How dark does it have to be for drying. I have a travel trailer that i might use. I guess I could black it all out.

as far as drying less light is best but if that seems like a problem I dont think that a little light is going to hurt as long as its dark enough to kill the plant as if it was still growing. now this is just my logic and by no means have any relavence so I have to ask to borrow OMM's living brain cell to give you a better answer. but I'am sure he's useing it:(

I will go over there and ask him. There is so much knowledge over there that I'm sure I'll get an answer

I always figured if you drove by without stopping one of those signs would jump out in front of you. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Cows do that too. Honest injun :)

Hey Bee do you have a macro option for your camera? I just learned that on mine there is a little tulip thingy on one of the controls.
anyway if you do you can take close ups with the camera and then zoom in on the pictures with your computer,you could try that at least I can.

Seconded! :high-five:

Never made it down there for Bike Week but I've been there in 1968. can't really remember anything about it.

Like my 21st birthday on Sixth Street in Austin? :)

Like my 21st birthday on Sixth Street in Austin? :)

Or the time me and ahhhhhhhh.
what did you ahhhhh the filp ahhhh
Oh Yeah! that dude ringing a bell in the red suit!
yeah man I played with that guy.
Man he didnt know anything man

Or the time me and ahhhhhhhh.
what did you ahhhhh the filp ahhhh
Oh Yeah! that dude ringing a bell in the red suit!
yeah man I played with that guy.
Man he didnt know anything man

You were there! :laugh:

Cows do that too. Honest injun :)

Oh how I know. When I was 17 living in the prairies of South Dakota driving along at night and a dam cow walks out on the the road and BAM I hit it. Didn't do the car any good. Dad wasn't real happy with me for driving where I was at. Going to a dance in a distant town. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom