Sour Diesel SOG

Hasn't been a stellar last couple of weeks in these parts. There should be a fair amount left if the rot is in check. I hoping for around 10 to 12 oz may be more. we can always hope for more anyway.

BEEMER... NICE PLANT NOW BRO!!!
The buds are getting nice and thick now too - its awsumness ay!! I wouldnt mind sampling some of that:):)
My girlfriend was on my ass before, she wants me to keep Cindy going for 2 weeks, so.. I watered her.. Prolonging her life a few more days..
She was almost ready to dry out, so she s had about 4 more liters of water today, barely woulda touched the sides! But still a drink for her none the least!! Excellent work Beema!!!! Be good or good at it!! Smokemup and Cindy..

beemer ,your just now putting a fan in?I would not have made it without my fans. 40 outside at night and fans run 24/7. Helped bigtime control of my mold problem.that and vinegar and water saved me.
Did not know you had greenhouse.

Over 50 Guys & Gals;
Yes this means you. Neat idea about getting together. Meet at a 420 friendly campground somewhere.?

beemer ,your just now putting a fan in?I would not have made it without my fans. 40 outside at night and fans run 24/7. Helped bigtime control of my mold problem.that and vinegar and water saved me.
Did not know you had greenhouse.

I know (hanging head) I should have put a fan and heat into it a couple of weeks ago but didn't so live and learn. If everything went prefect we wouldn't need a place like this and we would all have big heads. heehee. I decided to cut the unknown that was planted outside down also before it gets more rot. it had a little and I found more as I was cut the branchs off. Should be a pretty good producer.
010567.jpg

Over 50 Guys & Gals;
Yes this means you. Neat idea about getting together. Meet at a 420 friendly campground somewhere.?

Yup that would be fun some time. just watch for the geek :ciao::ciao::ciao:

thanks for stopping by Smokemup. the SOG and Cindy will probably come down at about the same time. I'm hoping each plant will give me around 20 to 30 grams. Times 16 should make me happy. talk at you later.

fluffy you can have the best seat after my wife
sorry but I have known her longer and I'am commited.
so the boot is not an option, just not the best seat

Awwwwwh! Huuuuge Fluffy hug for this FC, I am honoured to get the second seat after your wife, just how it should be :hug:

I was just about to say I won't be any trouble and then I realised who I was talking to.... :)

Fluffy your in the boot if you are up to it.

I was looking at the ladies in the SOG and the buds are getting really hard. The leafs are really starting to yellow out but these are some nice very sticky buds and I'm happy. Not there yet but I pretty sure they will make it. I've only been feed water with molasses and a little P. Some of the buds

010568.jpg
008677.jpg
004938.jpg
0011051.jpg

I was looking at the ladies in the SOG and the buds are getting really hard. The leafs are really starting to yellow out but these are some nice very sticky buds and I'm happy. Not there yet but I pretty sure they will make it. I've only been feed water with molasses and a little P. Some of the buds.]

Wow. Those some great looking buds. They should make up for the bad streak.:high-five::bravo: I've seen molasses mentioned a couple of times. What do you use it for, besides cookies?

Mick molasses is use as a carb booster or bud booster. There are people that say don't use it and there are other products that do the same thing. All I know is after I started using it my buds started getting bigger and harder. Loving it. It is a sweetener so it could attract bugs and we don't want them dam things.

Wow. Those some great looking buds. They should make up for the bad streak.:high-five::bravo: I've seen molasses mentioned a couple of times. What do you use it for, besides cookies?

get some you will like it! it as Bee said is a carb booster. also it helps breed and feed good bacteria in your soil.
it also has P&K in it. I have used it all through my grow start to finish. Just get the Unsulphered molasses and add 2 tbs to your water every watering:)

fluffy you can have the best seat after my wife:)
sorry but I have known her longer and I'am commited.
so the boot is not an option, just not the best seat:)

thank you sweetheart for the Rep:adore:

beemerbill; beautiful buds!!!!!!

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

get some you will like it! it as Bee said is a carb booster. also it helps breed and feed good bacteria in your soil.
it also has P&K in it. I have used it all through my grow start to finish. Just get the Unsulphered molasses and add 2 tbs to your water every watering:)

Gonna have to get me some to try. Have read several journals using molasses, all like & recommend it.

Mick molasses is use as a carb booster or bud booster. There are people that say don't use it and there are other products that do the same thing. All I know is after I started using it my buds started getting bigger and harder. Loving it. It is a sweetener so it could attract bugs and we don't want them dam things.

Thanks beemer. I think I'll give the molasses idea a try. Is it just used for flowering. How much do you give them and how often? The stuff I get for making cookies from the bulk food store is black and really thick. I imagine heating it up thins it out a bit.

Thanks beemer. I think I'll give the molasses idea a try. Is it just used for flowering. How much do you give them and how often? The stuff I get for making cookies from the bulk food store is black and really thick. I imagine heating it up thins it out a bit.

Just use the molasses that they sell at the baking section at the store.
if I had to choose a brand I would look for would be Brer Rabbit if you can find it but as long as its blackstrap or unsulphered molasses will work fine. after you get it mix in 2tbs of it straight in your water even if you are adding nutes. mix the jug a little and the molasses will blend just like everything else would. pour it in and your girls will love you long time:)

2tbs per gallon. and the brer rabbit brand has more P&K

beemerbill; beautiful buds!!!!!!

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

Thanks YR It's getting really exciting. it will be nice to get through this grow and on to the next and use the things I learned NOT to do.

Back
Top Bottom