Sour Diesel

bigdopehead

I got especially lucky recently and got the nicest sour diesel I've ever had, enjoy...
Picture_0083.jpg

nice herb man! Looks hella dense! Have fun with that 13 g monster!.

looks like some prime bud, are the hairs supposed to be yellow in color, a lot of the time i find that it means it was picked just a little premature but nonethe less enjoy those buds dude

^Hmmm, the hairs are a little yellow, but they come out a much paler shade in those pics then they are in real life. The first pic of the nug and the last closeup are the same pic, I think the lighting disorted the color a little, here's another closeup which I tink is closer to how it appears
Picture_0321.jpg

I'm not sure if this indicates it was premature, this stuff does give me a bit more of a cerebral buzz then a lot of sour ds I've had before, I know often bud harvested earlier will have lower CBD levels so it can seem to give more sativa-like effects while having slightly lower THC levels. This bud as I mentioned before however is particularly potent, so it certainly would not give me the indication that the THC levels are lacking, while it's more of a "uppy" cerebral bud, the effects after only a few tokes can be stupefying, and this is coming from someone who smokes a pretty significant amount of headies. If these would have been better had they been allowed to flower longer, I obviously can only speculate but certainly the results are satisfying...
This also brings up a point which I think a lot of people overlook which is the affect good and bad photography can have on the appearence of cannabis over the net. When someone sees a picture of youre pot you have to keep in mind that they are missing the chance to view it under natural lighting, smell it, and of course smoke it. Not only having great bud, but the skill of the photographer is just as importaint in taking pictures that people wil enjoy. This is why I think people lke MV should be given so much credit, not only for the effort they put into their grows, but the skills they have at letting us see the true beauty of every last trichome...

nice. looks mega daaank.

very good point bigdopehead!! i wish i had a camera good enough to give the buds justice that i have....i would be posting pics regularily but i only a webcam to take pics :(

the hairs are white broooooooooooooo premature broooooooooo sorrry brooooooooooooo

in sutton thats kinda like the lowww grade china we get brooooooooo

Back
Top Bottom